So, who CAN'T or ISN'T going to the final?

For me unfortunately this is a no.......well unless I can pull the biggest sicky known to man. 

I've just started a new job a month ago & for the first 3 months I'm on probation here in sunny Canberra - if I wasnt on this then I would be over in a flash for a week door to door. Do the game then get home to Cumbria to see the fam - My old lady lives in Uxbridge & wednesdayite uncle lives in stratford so no worries on the digs. 

My colonial mrs ( shes been converted dont worry, she knows the words to carlos had a dream after the arsenal game when we were over ) has given the travel approval. Im prepared to bite the bullet - 50 hours sat bored to tears on an a380, $2000 on the airfare plus what ever I would spend over there & potential leave without pay - but unfortunately it's to risky on the professional front. Ive checked my TPP points just now aswell a whole 40! 

Gutted to say the least after the 430am get ups Sat & today but I'm absolutely buzzing hence this big itch to get over for it. Had a ticket in 91 but wasnt allowed to go to travel to London on the train on my own as a 12 year old to meet my uncle! 2 trips in 93 & a very boozy day in Cardiff make great memories along with meeting Waddle on my birthday before the Spora game & the electric atmosphere against Kaiserslautern. Lets not worry about the likes of Gillingham away etc.

Looks like its going to be a 2am night shift next Saturday getting very drunk, excitable & emotional. But it's what we do as Wednesdayite's :) WAWAW

Proper gutted!!

Annual lads weekend away in Benidorm, Thurs-Sun. Booked 8 months ago (as if we'll be involved in Play-Offs!!)

Booked return flight for Sat morning last night.

Be a mission to get back for Final.

Decisions, decision???

I'm gutted, I booked a holiday for the wife's 50th back in November last year, we fly out 2 days before final, looked at flights back but would mean missing 2 days of the holiday...so a bar in Malgrat it is for me and my two lads.

Ok so i have the chance of a ticket, so now its a straight moral decision.

What would you do?

miss a mates wedding and go to wembley

or stay at your mates wedding

Hes a massive swfc fan but i have no idea if there will be a chance to even watch the game at the wedding, as its in a marquee 

Help me decide!

Edited by oasismark

Ok so i have the chance of a ticket, so now its a straight moral decision.

What would you do?

miss a mates wedding and go to wembley

or stay at your mates wedding

Hes a massive swfc fan but i have no idea if there will be a chance to even watch the game at the wedding, as its in a marquee 

Help me decide!

One is the occasion of a lifetime, the other is your mate's first marriage, easy choice.

I have the chance to go but i'm in the same bracket as reading , many have more call than me to take a seat and would deserve it far more , plus the cost would cripple me for a good couple of months and i have to wiegh in the fact whether the mrs will be well enough to be left for min 24 hours ,tbh I am at my wits end in choosing what to do I want to go obviously(who wouldn't) as I missed Cardiff in our last final and that hurt but my sense of fairplay to more deserving fans is eating away at me ,If I thought  someone would miss out because of me being selfish it wouldn't sit right at all

Both you and Reading will have paid your dues over the years. Occasions like these aren't just about what's happened this season. Fans that have backed the club through thin and thinner deserve their day in the sun. Hope you can make it.

My lovely "floaty" Citroen failed its MOT yesterday.

Some of the expensive "floaty" bits need replacing, if that makes you feel any better.

lol

I drive commercially (100,000 miles a year) and my shuttle has been a proper money pit this past year. $12,000 it's cost.

Basically I'm bolloxed!