So, who CAN'T or ISN'T going to the final?

Anybody messed up and on holiday? anyone just can't face it? Wedding clash?

I'm supposed to be away that weekend , and to be honest 5pm on Saturday is a logistical nightmare but I'm going to have work summat out.

Owlstalk gonna be quiet that day I imagine!

I won't be going. I haven't been all season and I think it's wrong for fair weather fans to take the seat of someone more deserving.

I personally wouldn't embarrass myself. It'd be hypocritical.

With 39,000 tickets, there will be plenty of fair weather fans. The fact that you have taken the time to make 30,000+ posts on a SWFC forum makes you a bigger fan then many who will go on the day. Get yourself down there.

I won't be going. I haven't been all season and I think it's wrong for fair weather fans to take the seat of someone more deserving.

I personally wouldn't embarrass myself. It'd be hypocritical.

Good for you mate but we don't have 39k regular attenders so there must be places for fair weather fans. Someone is going to take them tickets on general sale days, may as well be you.

Just wait til general sale then get one if you can. Everyone in same boat.

They'll be at least 40,000 that have been to at least some of the games. Although it's not really possible and it won't work that way, they should get priority.

I wouldn't feel at all comfortable, turning up at Wembly, for a one off game.

I hope those that go enjoy it - and that we get the right result. But I'm comfortable following it from home.

They'll be at least 40,000 that have been to at least some of the games. Although it's not really possible and it won't work that way, they should get priority.

I wouldn't feel at all comfortable, turning up at Wembly, for a one off game.

I hope those that go enjoy it - and that we get the right result. But I'm comfortable following it from home.

The way I see it, those that have put most in over the last 20 years will get most out next Saturday, but that shouldn't be at the exclusion of the rest. Everyone has their own way of following the Owls. If you can get there, and you want to go... Go!