So, who CAN'T or ISN'T going to the final?

I have the chance to go but i'm in the same bracket as reading , many have more call than me to take a seat and would deserve it far more , plus the cost would cripple me for a good couple of months and i have to wiegh in the fact whether the mrs will be well enough to be left for min 24 hours ,tbh I am at my wits end in choosing what to do I want to go obviously(who wouldn't) as I missed Cardiff in our last final and that hurt but my sense of fairplay to more deserving fans is eating away at me ,If I thought  someone would miss out because of me being selfish it wouldn't sit right at all

I will be watching it somewhere in/around Skeg that weekend as we are fully booked so no chance of time off (My own Business!) I'm with Trev and Rading on this having been to 91, 4 in 93 and 05 I have done my share of finals etc but having been very rarely to S6 in the last couple of years due to work, I'll leave it and make sure those who have been get the chance.

Guest Mjdavies25

Fly to Hamburg on the friday for my stag do, 20 of us will be watching in pub on Reeperbahn.

Was away for 10 days in Spain from this saturday

Always said I would fly back for the final. Now cutting holiday short and changed the return flights to the Friday

Just got to rely on my mates sorting tickets whilst I'm away

I won't be going. I haven't been all season and I think it's wrong for fair weather fans to take the seat of someone more deserving.

I personally wouldn't embarrass myself. It'd be hypocritical.

To be honest I was going to take a similar stance, although I have been to 1 game:)

Pondered it for a while last night, but then thought feck it, my 16 years as a season ticket holder must count for summat.......and it might be my only chance to share a Wembley final with my lad, so at 1am I got us both a membership.

I won't be going. I haven't been all season and I think it's wrong for fair weather fans to take the seat of someone more deserving.

I dont get this

Why not just wait till General sale, then all 'more deserving fans' will have their tickets. and you can buy along with anyone else.

No embarrassment there and you still get to go.

Due to financial commitments I bought half season ticket for the first half @ £270, the club are saying to me whoever bought a ticket for Brighton match as more priority over me so therefore look like losing out on Wembley.

If anybody as a client id spare I'm willing to pay over the odds for it, DM if available

To be honest I was going to take a similar stance, although I have been to 1 game:)

Pondered it for a while last night, but then thought feck it, my 16 years as a season ticket holder must count for summat.......and it might be my only chance to share a Wembley final with my lad, so at 1am I got us both a membership.

does that work Andy ?

Guest Mjdavies25

Think you will be slightly disappointed when your 19 friends are at Wembley.

I thought that aswell, but they said they're all coming still, if it was other way round i'd be going to Wembley not Hamburg.

Don't feel guilty pal, I've had people phoning and textin asking me to get tickets who don't even support Wednesday.

Due to financial commitments I bought half season ticket for the first half @ £270, the club are saying to me whoever bought a ticket for Brighton match as more priority over me so therefore look like losing out on Wembley.

If anybody as a client id spare I'm willing to pay over the odds for it, DM if available

You should have 10 TPP's for each game included in the half ST. I presume 11 or 12. So more than 100.

That gets you in at phase 6, when there are guaranteed to be tickets left when it opens.

I've only been to one game this season after moving to West Yorkshire and paying my debts off. Used to have a s/t for a few years.

If they get to general sale I'll have a crack, but I don't mind if I miss out as I don't really deserve one.

Still going to travel down just for the wee wee up.

Well here goes - worth a try.   My son and I live in Devon and so no S.T. We both have client id but no points. We are both life long Owls and would love two tickets .

Please Please Please can anyone help. I don't think we will get them hamging around until 24th.    Thanks for reading.