The beautiful lights of Hillsborough

Why in the name of f.ookery would anyone want to leave that?...to sod off to some sanitised toilet bowl shaped ground nr thye M1...Why?

Thats Hillsborough...in all its glory....THe crowd bouncing..sheer racous bloody cacophony...

Thats not only about the club that...Its about the fans, the history..its about the whole ethos of the place...tainted as some may think it is....Its home to me, and I hope it always remains so

Normally on north but was on kop tonight with my father and it was awesome. Was in T4 and we stood all though match which was class.

Honestly that atmosphere tonight was something else.

Finish job on Monday hopefully and then London get to experience that poo poo!

Why in the name of f.ookery would anyone want to leave that?...to sod off to some sanitised toilet bowl shaped ground nr thye M1...Why?

Thats Hillsborough...in all its glory....THe crowd bouncing..sheer racous bloody cacophony...

Thats not only about the club that...Its about the fans, the history..its about the whole ethos of the place...tainted as some may think it is....Its home to me, and I hope it always remains so

#JusticeForMaidstoneowl

Awesome night, up there with the best I've seen at Hillsborough

Think it helped we had a mix of vocal support on all 4 sides rather than the usual concentration on Kop/North

Obviously a quality performance and result helped !

UTO

Guest JohnFantham

I've seen some great sites watching Wednesday since 1963 but tonight was beautiful with all those lights.

We should never move grounds.

Are these in an imgur album? It would be nice to beast them on reddit.com/r/soccer for the 450,000 other football enthusiasts on there!

man I've had too much to drink tonight lol

Edited by canadianowl

Tonight for me killed any argument about moving away from Hillsborough easily in the top 5 of my doll time atmospheres eith Chelsea semi and Kaiserslautern

It gave me goosebumps seeing Hillsborough like that. I had no idea how it started, I just looked up from the game and suddenly realised the whole stadium was lit up.

It was a truly awesome sight and felt so special to be a part of.

My parents were wondering what they were. Camera lights, or candles or something?