Official Summer 2016 Transfer Rumours Megathread

I started a false Che Adams to Wednesday rumour in January to wind my blunt mates up

Don't know if this is just my rumour being recycled or if there's anything in it

But his name has been linked with us every other week since January

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Just a suggestion for you but if Twitter rumours offend you then this forum or any other forum might not be the best past time for you.

I come on here to see and discuss with Wednesday fans - on a Wednesday forum

If i wanted to go on twitter to see what utter bullshyte is on there then i'd f*cking go on twitter

Wes Hoolahan would be a fantastic signing and just the type of player Carlos likes.

Ince would be good, expect us to be after him. Very athletic so could play the pressing game we do so well. The fact he is young and English is an added bonus.

Edited by joelswfc

Ryan Taylor at right back?

Perhaps he is past it now, but being released by Hull.

Liam Moore, Andre Wisdom, Leon Britton and Matty James all different players to consider.

Edited by joelswfc

Ryan Taylor at right back?

Perhaps he is past it now, but being released by Hull.

Liam Moore, Andre Wisdom, Leon Britton and Matty James all different players to consider.

I just can't see us bringing in another right back, well not for the first team squad We definitely will bring one in for the development squad though Edited by gurujuan

If we're going to play with Hutchinson or someone similar in midfield who constantly drops to a third centre half,we need two full backs who can get forward be creative AND cross the ball. We ain't got them at the moment.

If we're going to play with Hutchinson or someone similar in midfield who constantly drops to a third centre half,we need two full backs who can get forward be creative AND cross the ball. We ain't got them at the moment.

Pudil can do that - if we sign him

In fact he's better as an attacking full/wing back than he is as a defending one

Been saying the same thing... Pudil does it, Hunt does not. One assist all season and a tendency to overrun the ball... he gets forward well but very little end product. You compare Hunt to the other top fullbacks in this division and even going forward he's second to them. Two goals and five assists from Jake Bidwell this season... I know he's a left back, but that gives the rough ballpark of what we should be expecting from our attacking fullbacks. Pudil managed two goals and four assists... much more on the money

It'll be interesting to see what happens to Nick Powell. Out of contract at Man U and doesn't look like getting a new one. Had a fair few injuries but a seriously talented lad.

A good mate of mine knows him extremely well - they are good mates and keep in touch all the time (they played in the same team previously)

Reckons he's completely taken his eye off the ball and gone extremely big time since he signed a very lucrative contract at Man U

Often happens - don't understand why clubs keep doing it tbh