Official Summer 2016 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Guest wilyfox

I doubt it was anywhere near that

My guess is around £12-13m

Hooper 3, FF 3, Matias 1.5, Joao 2, Wiggins .75, McGugan .3, Lachman .4, Hunt wouldn't have been cheap in January either, plus probable loan fees for Lopez, Sasso, Turner, and Pudil.

My guess is around £12-13m

Hooper 3, FF 3, Matias 1.5, Joao 2, Wiggins .75, McGugan .3, Lachman .4, Hunt wouldn't have been cheap in January either, plus probable loan fees for Lopez, Sasso, Turner, and Pudil.

You could be right.

We got £1m for May though. And didn't we get a fee for Wiggins?

I would imagine Mcgugan will be off this summer for a fee. He'll be on a decent wage. Turner's big wage will be off the bill.

Some more players to possibly think about??:

Adrian Mariappa

Frazier Campbell

Jon Flanagan

Adnan Januzaj

Deandre Yedlin

Callum Mcmanaman

Mariappa would be a good signing if we could get him for cheap. Got promotions on his CV, and is the type of defender we need.

McMananaman would excite me, been a bit wasted at West Brom.

If we accept an offer from Newcastle for Lees he will go. Simply because they have more chance of returning to the Premier League and the chance to work under Rafa is something no Championship would turn down.

I think we will sign 4 first teasers this Summer, and 5 squad players/development squad signings. Finance isn't much of an issue. DC isn't stupid. If we spend money he will know how to make sure we don't get busted.

I reckon to do 'what ever it takes' as DC says he could spend 20m + if needs be.

If there are players he or CC wants I don't think he will mess about without paying well over the odds tho.

We are a good prospect for any player and could attract some quality at last.

Bring it on.

Guest BRADFIELDOWLS

Given DC-s statement, we need to buy players who can not only get us up automatically, but stay there and progress.

For example, Mc Cormack would fit this policy or , preferably, a younger one of his calibre.

Don't know what his contract situation is with Forest. He's been there two seasons and was bought for around £6M so you'd imagine they (and he) could be tempted by£3Mish. Cracking player and exactly the sort we need, fast and strong. I believe that he'll overcome the horrendous injury he had and be a real force again this season.

He's a player I've mentioned in a couple of threads on here and I feel exactly the same as you mate in thinking that he will be a player to watch next season

Everyone going on about midfield and upfront, but I think we seriously need to upgrade right back.

Bruno and Odubajo showed what we need. Someone with pace, power and critically, a great cross on them.

Hunt is ok, don't get me wrong. Just feel we need better.