Official Summer 2016 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Why do you think Forest would sell potentially the most potent striker in the division for such a derisory sum?

I said I didn't know what his contract situation was. I was presuming he was on the last year of his contract. We could give em Nuhiu aswell anyway.

Ok so Assombalonganonganamongo has 3 years left on his contract. How much would people pay for him considering his season of injury? I sill think he's the best complete striker in this league if he can get back to his best form. However, playing for Forest he isn't going to be near the top end of the table at this stage in my opinion.

Ok so Assombalonganonganamongo has 3 years left on his contract. How much would people pay for him considering his season of injury? I sill think he's the best complete striker in this league if he can get back to his best form. However, playing for Forest he isn't going to be near the top end of the table at this stage in my opinion.

Impossible to tell with that injury. Some players can get right back into their stride quickly from such a long layoff, some take months to get back to their best, and some just never do.

I'm sure some sports psychologist could assess him and give an answer, but that might take a few days/weeks of study. Worth the risk? (I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you, just providing an alternative thought process)

Impossible to tell with that injury. Some players can get right back into their stride quickly from such a long layoff, some take months to get back to their best, and some just never do.

I'm sure some sports psychologist could assess him and give an answer, but that might take a few days/weeks of study. Worth the risk? (I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you, just providing an alternative thought process)

Probably not worth the risk this transfer window. Unless Forest start well he's more likely to be available in January.