Official Summer 2016 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Guest wilyfox

Transfer Centre 9‏ @TransferCentre9

Sheffield Wednesday and Cardiff City are both rumoured to be interested in Wolves' Danny Batth #WWFC #SWFC #CCFC

Birmingham City, Sheff Wed and Fulham are all interested Brentford's Scott Hogan #BCFC #SWFC #FFC #BrentfordFC

Sheffield Wednesday and Cardiff City are both rumoured to be interested in Wolves' Danny Batth #WWFC #SWFC #CCFC

Birmingham City, Sheff Wed and Fulham are all interested Brentford's Scott Hogan #BCFC #SWFC #FFC #BrentfordFC

Hogan, blimey it didn't take long for him to gain interest since he returned. Great goal record, but we have to be very leery of his injuries, he's only been back a month or so.

Batth could be a good one, Wolves have had a poor season but mainly because of their lack of goals not at the back. Always liked him and think he'd be a step up over Loovens now.

Guest wilyfox

I like Hogan. Reminds me of Shane Long. Could use that type of player to run in behind.

If Brighton have listed Ince, well, I've already said he'd be on my wanted list. Young, versatile, talented English defender with physical presence... Yes please.

Struggling to understand the notion of replacing Lee in midfield.

Think hes been critical to all our good times over the last few seasons.

It's not replacement; its competition. We should not shy away from that.