Official Summer 2016 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Think he's already said he's ''committed'' to Forest.

I mean, typically that's just empty words with footballers But they put in a whole years worth of hard work into him to get him back fit. He completely ruined his knee, his career could have been over. Would be a massive dickkhead move to say 'cheers for all the physio work & emotional support during the past year of recovery....but I'm off now'.

Reckon he'll at least wait to see where Forest are at in January.

Edited by FlyingOwl

Guest wilyfox

The lad signed for £5.5m + add-ons rising to 8mil. I can't see Forest parting with him - nor could I see us stumping up what it would likely take to get him.

Would it be good to have a look at Grealish from Villa? He will cost a lot bur he's miles better than anything we have got at the moment as well

They've already stated he won't be going anywhere, amid supposedly Premier League interest

Wes Hoolahan. Out of Contract. Will know Hooper

Carries the ball forward, gets assists, premier league experience, ROI International, Career not blighted by injury

Competition for Bannan

Sign him up.

On his day, he can be excellent, but also a bit peripheral

As if I'm doing 36 pages on my phone when posting this skips me to the end. Now I can skim read the last few pages.

One thing that fascinates me though, where do rumours come from mostly? Is it just made up stuff or are names actually put out there by agents etc to generate interest from clubs? Do clubs really look on twitter for names? I doubt it so why do it? Do they look at the back pages of the red tops and get alerted to a player? Or are we just reading the fevered imaginations of people with nowt better to do?

Also, are we starting any rumours ourselves this year? I think we should. How about getting the pigs hopes up of signing a player from this league?

As if I'm doing 36 pages on my phone when posting this skips me to the end. Now I can skim read the last few pages.

One thing that fascinates me though, where do rumours come from mostly? Is it just made up stuff or are names actually put out there by agents etc to generate interest from clubs? Do clubs really look on twitter for names? I doubt it so why do it? Do they look at the back pages of the red tops and get alerted to a player? Or are we just reading the fevered imaginations of people with nowt better to do?

Also, are we starting any rumours ourselves this year? I think we should. How about getting the pigs hopes up of signing a player from this league?

Well Scram was saying that Lee is off to Ipswich for 105k