Official Summer 2016 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Guest wilyfox

Don't know what his contract situation is with Forest. He's been there two seasons and was bought for around £6M so you'd imagine they (and he) could be tempted by£3Mish. Cracking player and exactly the sort we need, fast and strong. I believe that he'll overcome the horrendous injury he had and be a real force again this season.

£3Mish?! Yeah, and the rest.. lol

Don't know what his contract situation is with Forest. He's been there two seasons and was bought for around £6M so you'd imagine they (and he) could be tempted by£3Mish. Cracking player and exactly the sort we need, fast and strong. I believe that he'll overcome the horrendous injury he had and be a real force again this season.

Why do you think Forest would sell potentially the most potent striker in the division for such a derisory sum?

Flint

Bidwell

Knockaert

Guedieura (sp?)

Kodjia

Them 5 players ensure promotion for me

Westwood

Hunt

Flint

Lees

Bidwell

Knockaert

Guedieura

Bannan

Forestieri

Hooper

Kodjia

To leave;

Price, Palmer/Vermijl, Turner, Sasso, Dielna, Lachman, Pudil, Helan, Semedo, McGugan, Melo, Lavery, Bus, Sougou

Look at the market we do business in

Predominantly players that are deemed surplus at clubs trying to settle in the Premiership

We're not going to pick off at Championship clubs better players as we'll have to pay a huge premium

Ironically it won't surprise me if we end up with 1 or 2 players from Hull, aswell as our usual source down at Watford

Look at the market we do business in

Predominantly players that are deemed surplus at clubs trying to settle in the Premiership

We're not going to pick off at Championship clubs better players as we'll have to pay a huge premium

Ironically it won't surprise me if we end up with 1 or 2 players from Hull, aswell as our usual source down at Watford

We spent roughly £15m in fees last season, bringing in 18 players in total. I can't see us bringing in more than five or six, half of which might be loans. Most clubs at our level will have 2 or 3 long term loans. So we might only be spending money on one or two players, in which case we could actually afford to bring in some promising youngsters from othe clubs. I know we haven't done that in the recent past, but it could now be an option for us, especially for back up positions

We'll pay a premium for clubs better youngsters as back up options?

Can't see it myself

We'll use the loan market for that

I hope we do try and bring in some younger prospects that we can develop, short term fixes are alright, but I'd rather use the loan system to bring in players who would otherwise be unobtainable