Official Summer 2016 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Tom Lees wanted by Newcastle for £5.5mill

Not in a million years will he got to another Champ club, even one as big as Newcastle. He'll try and go up with us. Were they still in the Prem (and were the figure doubled) then we'd be talking. But no chance, not to another Champ club, and not for that derisory figure

Guest wilyfox

They may want, but they won't get. In the unlikely event that Lees does leave, it would be for the premier league.

Not in a million years will he got to another Champ club, even one as big as Newcastle. He'll try and go up with us. Were they still in the Prem (and were the figure doubled) then we'd be talking. But no chance, not to another Champ club, and not for that derisory figure

Only telling what i've heard from a mate up in Newcastle. They're wanting to replace Colloccini with Lees apparently.

Guest kezbob2k7

Is this the first Summer transfer thread that has failed to mention Kenwyne Jones since 2005 ? ;-)

Not that I'm suggesting him of course

Kenwyne on loan!  lol

course he'd go

Assombolonga anyone?

Don't know what his contract situation is with Forest. He's been there two seasons and was bought for around £6M so you'd imagine they (and he) could be tempted by£3Mish. Cracking player and exactly the sort we need, fast and strong. I believe that he'll overcome the horrendous injury he had and be a real force again this season. 

When do we announce the retained list?

I dont think its too difficult to work out who has no future at Wednesday 

Lavery

Lachman

Dielna

McGugan

Semedo

Bus 

Sougou 

some of there are under contract ,some expire this summer , but i cant see any of them being here come August 5th 

Tom Lees wanted by Newcastle for £5.5mill

Last year he was linked with other clubs when the supposed value was £7 million. We didn't sell then, his contract was extended in fact, so I am certain we won't sell at that price as I believe his value will have increased since then.