Official Summer 2016 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Yea some sad twohats about creating accounts to do this sort of stuff

Well it made me panic for a few minutes! I suppose they would see that as mission accomplished. Like you say proper sad individual's must have really empty lives to do that kind of thing.

We seriously lack pace in  our team. So with that in mind here are a few players I think we could be in with a shout at -:

1. Jonathan Leko - 17yr old at WBA. Played the last few games of the season and looked electric. Tony Pulis obviously has no issue playing him, however he did say that he believes it would be beneficial for the lad to go out on loan next season. He also stated that his loan would NOT be with another Premier League club. The kid is raw, no doubt, but he has a touch of real quality about him. He would give us much needed speed on the flanks and wouldn't cost us very much for a season long loan.

2. Ben Chilwell - Left back at Leicester City. Plenty of top Premier League clubs sniffing around him. Quality youngster, is going to be a superstar, again, a season long loan might not be too bad for him, as he is down the pecking order at Leicester.

3. Paddy McNair - Centre half at Man Utd. Has been steadily earning better and better reviews during limited exposure with the 1st team. He is out of contract next year, but is someone who again I think we could and should go after.

4. Roman Neustadter - Midfield/Centre back at Schalke. Very good player. Out of contract at the end of June and it doesn't look like he will be resigned. A good friend of mine who watches Schalke rates him very highly. His performances have earned him international call up for Russia.

As for a striker, I have no idea !!!!

There may well be better to come from the likes of  Jaoa and Mattias, but the players above are well within our budget and would certainly add and improve the team.

We seriously lack pace in  our team. So with that in mind here are a few players I think we could be in with a shout at -:

1. Jonathan Leko - 17yr old at WBA. Played the last few games of the season and looked electric. Tony Pulis obviously has no issue playing him, however he did say that he believes it would be beneficial for the lad to go out on loan next season. He also stated that his loan would NOT be with another Premier League club. The kid is raw, no doubt, but he has a touch of real quality about him. He would give us much needed speed on the flanks and wouldn't cost us very much for a season long loan.

2. Ben Chilwell - Left back at Leicester City. Plenty of top Premier League clubs sniffing around him. Quality youngster, is going to be a superstar, again, a season long loan might not be too bad for him, as he is down the pecking order at Leicester.

3. Paddy McNair - Centre half at Man Utd. Has been steadily earning better and better reviews during limited exposure with the 1st team. He is out of contract next year, but is someone who again I think we could and should go after.

4. Roman Neustadter - Midfield/Centre back at Schalke. Very good player. Out of contract at the end of June and it doesn't look like he will be resigned. A good friend of mine who watches Schalke rates him very highly. His performances have earned him international call up for Russia.

As for a striker, I have no idea !!!!

There may well be better to come from the likes of  Jaoa and Mattias, but the players above are well within our budget and would certainly add and improve the team.

Leko is going to become one of the best players in the Prem. Would love him here.

Chilwell would be the best left back in the league. A loan deal would be superb.

McNair would be great, although Man UTD would probably want to guarantee him game time. Would hope for a centre back with more Championship experience.

Never heard of the fourth one, but great suggestions mate.