Official Summer 2016 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Would they function as well together without Deeney? I don't know. I really like Vydra, but we've probably only got room for one more striker. Whoever it is, we need to nail this one bang on.

We'll just have to sign Deeney too then!! lol

Struggling to understand the notion of replacing Lee in midfield.

Think hes been critical to all our good times over the last few seasons.

Whichever way you look at it, we haven't been good enough. Some tough decisions to be made. Bottom line is, we can improve on every single player in the squad. We've got lots of 'good' players, but we were 6th best.

Guest wilyfox

Ulloa has proved to be an effective tool in the prem. I doubt he'll fancy dropping back down to the champ with that winners medal hanging round his neck.

What about Ulloa at Leicester, he doesn't get much game time and I think he would be an upgrade on Nuhiu

NOBODY will leave Leicester of their own accord, a little competition called champions league, will see to that

The large majority of premier league players will be out of our wage range to be honest. Only clubs in our league with parachute payments can carry those wages.

I think we will pay 25k a week as our top earner and that's probably a first season novice in the prem

Isn't hooper on 40k

Out of the names mentioned recently Jedinak and Pritchard are the that really excite me. Sign them both and we have the best midfield in the league.

Vydra would be superb but very unlikely.

If we really go for it I would love to see Ikechi Anya come here. The wide player we desperately need.

Continue the raid on Watford by going for Gabriele Angella as well.

Season long loan,Rickie Lambert? he's no chance at Liverpool. Anyone know the injury situation with jay Rodriguez at Southampton? A few months getting games with us would benefit both parties, really rated this lad.

Bizarre how Lambert hasn't played for Liverpool. Almost as if he plays for someone else.