Official Summer 2016 Transfer Rumours Megathread

possible? Or maybe Derby just out bid us to make sure we didn't get him, you can count on one hand how many games he's started since his move. UTO

You don't need any hands. or for that matter fingers, to count how many goals Blackman has scored for Derby.

At the time I think he chose Derby as they looked more likely to get promotion than us and because he wanted to work with Clement.

Mentioned Pritchard in another thread. If hes available a loan till Jan with view to permanent would be a good move. I think hes good cover for FF and as above is probably an upgrade on Lee. Judge was touted at £8m, and Pritchard was just as highly regarded at Brentford....

Guest wilyfox

Would they function as well together without Deeney? I don't know. I really like Vydra, but we've probably only got room for one more striker. Whoever it is, we need to nail this one bang on.

I can't see us getting a load of players this year. Maybe 3-4 top quality players to replace the dead wood. Won't be cheap though and we're competing against some very wealthy clubs this season. Every signing has to be the right player.

Would love to get a foreign gem. With pace, skill n flare.

Would also like Matias n Joao to come good. Not forgetting a fit Melo could be an asset.

Dunk would be mint at side of Lees. But no chance Brighton would sell to us.

Judge would fit in fantastic if comes back strong from injury.

This top striker we need got to come from overseas as can't think of anyone in England (or Scotland/Wales before anyone chirps up) good enough or available at right money. McCormack would fit in but too expensive for age.

Don't know how realistic this would be, but Jedinak at Palace would be ideal. We do lack a few natural leaders, and this lad was hardly getting a game for Palace last season. They may also be very active in the transfer market, and it's these kind of players we need to be looking at, to improve. Dwight Gayle is another one.

Guest wilyfox

Don't know how realistic this would be, but Jedinak at Palace would be ideal. We do lack a few natural leaders, and this lad was hardly getting a game for Palace last season. They may also be very active in the transfer market, and it's these kind of players we need to be looking at, to improve. Dwight Gayle is another one.

Jedinak made 35 apps this season, league and cup. So yes, he was getting games.

Jedinak made 35 apps this season, league and cup. So yes, he was getting games.

Fair enough, played more than I thought. Still think he is the standard of player we should be aiming for. We've got 5 or 6 players at the required standard, and we need at least 3 more.

Guest wilyfox

Fair enough, played more than I thought. Still think he is the standard of player we should be aiming for. We've got 5 or 6 players at the required standard, and we need at least 3 more.

We do, and I'm sure we'll get 'em.