What the club shop should sell but doesn't ....

It's true. 

I wonder if we actually have a designated department for all this, because if so they all want removing. The shop looks great but the stuff in there is mostly complete crap.

True... those suck it and see candy bars would be a seller

Might be too influenced by American sports but I have this Chicago Blackhawks varsity style jacket: 51jgOP%2BneLL._SY400_.jpg

Would love a Wednesday version or summat similar. And as mentioned before I'd love it if we did some kind of deal with New Era so we could have some decent hats. I mean a Wednesday version of this would definitely get my money: 51aNblbHKhL._SY400_.jpg

Edited by Stokey

Might be too influenced by American sports but I have this Chicago Blackhawks varsity style jacket: 51jgOP%2BneLL._SY400_.jpg

Would love a Wednesday version or summat similar. And as mentioned before I'd love it if we did some kind of deal with New Era so we could have some decent hats. I mean a Wednesday version of this would definitely get my money: 51aNblbHKhL._SY400_.jpg

Would love both.

I had and still got somewhere an American style SWFC jacket like that from around 1992.

Been mentioned a few times but definitely the beach towel, gave up trying to find shop one online and ended with a blue & white stripes one from HoF.

Any of those nice t-shirts (same make as the FF one) in a medium!

A nice ladies t-shirt for the missus, couldn't find a single thing for her, thought it'd be nice for her to wear whilst watching the Cardiff game in a boozer, she ended up staying in bed anyway!

Basically, and we've been saying this for years, we need a total clear out in the shop and that includes whoever is in charge of ordering stock and the marketing aspects.

We're stuck in the past and should be making a lot more cash from sales. I believe people want to spend cash, but they're a nothing to spend it on.