Goal of the Season

It won because they didn't have the bottle to put all our other gems in the list, there would have been half a dozen Wednesday goals

Agreed. Even if we had been the only club featured it would still have been a great competition.

My favourite part of that goal was their keeper thinking it hadn't gone over the line and rushing to pick the ball up.

lol

It is funny, but I just love the way Bannan shapes up for it, almost as if he hits across the ball rather than through it.

Love to know the thought process of Birmingham's goalie when Hooper set up to shoot.

"I'm in the middle of my goal. He's twenty yards out. No backlift. Can't beat me from there. Good he's hit it right at me.....What the...?"

Lots of quality goals this season.  :manager:

Gotta love Matias and Bannan's wonder strikes on SKY

and the enthusiastic and excited commentators lol

Bet if those were top flight or champions league goals they'd

have been screaming their heads off and creaming their pants  :ph34r:

Voted for Matias' skillful wonder goal against Leeds, it just pips

the Wallace goal against Fulham; Forestieri's goal against Birmingham and Bannan's goal against Derby, for me.

Special mention in my opinion for Bannan's equaliser against Cardiff at their place,

it was a massive goal and a delightful finish to a tidy move and was one of my fave goals of the season.

Yet there were so many beautiful goals this season, highlighting what a enjoyable season it as been.

Special mention in my opinion for Bannan's equaliser against Cardiff at their place,

it was a massive goal and a delightful finish to a tidy move and was one of my fave goals of the season.

Yet there were so many beautiful goals this season, highlighting what a enjoyable season it as been.

That was a great goal. Surprised Forestieri's at Cardiff isn't in the list also.

Really tough this one. In the end I decided that the winner should be something special and out of the ordinary. Some great team goals - Hoopers, and Wallace's vs Arse but you can see a great team goal every week somewhere in the league. Same goes for FF's and Joao's from the corner of the box.

That left Wallace v Fulham and Mathias vs Weeds. Mathias' goal is rightly applauded for the sublime skill reminiscent of Gazza against the Jocks. It surprised everyone when it went in. Great goal.

For the wow factor though it's got to be Wallace v Fulham for me. You just don't see goals like that every day. When he got the ball there was nothing on at all. One second the goalie was thinking he had plenty of time before any threat might develop then next he was picking the ball out of the onion bag.

FF's hands on head reaction told the story of what an amazing goal it was and, importantly, it won us the game.