Bristol City vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread

I've woke up nervous and apprehensive, can't seem to get the old WEDNESDAY out of my head, I'm fearing a loss for us and a win for Cardiff, it always seems to happen that way just as we start to believe....

I really hope I'm wrong today.

It's the hope that kills you !

I feel you Bro

Unless we are fully switched on today Bristol will take the initiative. We have enough examples of poor results against bottom 6 sides to surely learn from our mistakes. If we treat today as we should i.e a cup final we should win, anything below this kind of performance and we will lose.

Completely get that, for me I'm so used us being so hopeless that just to have been competing at the right end is enough to make me happy. Even if we lost the play-off final, semi final etc I'd pretty much be satisfied because I've seen my team play well for a whole season and win games. Next season might be a bit more different when the expectation to get promoted is more urgent and intense. I don't think I'll be as easy going next season. But this season has already surpassed my wildest expectations, we're not as good as the top 4 and therefore I almost feel as though we have nothing to lose from here on in. I'm confident that we could lose a couple of games and still secure a play off spot. 

Is it you that's been on the Bristol forum this week?