In actual fact we are better off right now than before the games today

Dead lucky yes

Cardiff and Ipswich will be reyt annoyed

correct

same points gap , 1 less game for Cardiff to overtake us

Wednesday +19

Cardiff  +8

11 goals better off 

with derby ?  I know you're right but just got this awful feeling from weeks ago that this might go to last match GD with us derby cardiff and ipswich and derby gaining 6 on us in one match is a virtual point    

cardiff & ipswich feckin up today cheered me up hopefully they'll be so flat after that they won't go on the run i thought they would

It's a mental scar from the last match of the 89 season 

Got the wrong coupon buster..it was us. No one expected Wednesday getting smashed but hey-ho, as it happens no damage done (as highlighted on beeb final score) we were due one I suppose.

Cardiff will be gutted.

We are now better off than we were before today, except we can now rule out the faint chance of auto promotion.

My glass is still half full, we get thrashed by relegation fodder yet no harm done...

Got the wrong coupon buster..it was us. No one expected Wednesday getting smashed but hey-ho, as it happens no damage done (as highlighted on beeb final score) we were due one I suppose.

Cardiff will be gutted.

We are now better off than we were before today, except we can now rule out the faint chance of auto promotion.

My glass is still half full, we get thrashed by relegation fodder yet no harm done...

Thats right........no real change still more than a win ahead of nearest rival and one game less......two out of form teams coming up and still Cardiff at home