Tango.

Can't he roger off back to them?

Or did they tire of him?

He is clearly an attention seeker latching on to a team

If we weren't decent in mid nineties we would never see this diehard fan

Can't you just stay in Belfast and not ever come to Hillsborough again then?

If you get upset at this comment, while telling other people to Roger off, then you're even more of an idiot than you're making yourself out to be.

There have been a few clubs with eccentric individual "celebrity" fans over the years ours is a strange one who divides fans it seems.

Rumour is he goes to bed every night in a zipped up snorkel parka.

Might come a cropper with French coppers at the Euros if he doesn't calm it down a bit. 

No he can't. I won't go into the reasons, but I know Paul as a really nice bloke in person. Would do anything for people he knows.

He is loud, but he just loves football and he really sees football fans, us or England as a big family.

Friend of mine dated his daughter for a while.

Can endorse this view.

Why we get all worked up about how someone else expresses their support for OUR team I will never know.

For everyone who has a problem with the fact he "latched on to us when we were good from another team"...grow up.

Hes still been through the same period of sh iteness from 1998 to 2015 that all owls have been, and he is still a fullt committed Wednesday fan. Deal with it.

Good number of people in this thread it's not okay to talk about this man on here cos you wouldn't say it to his face blah blah.

And that he has the right to support us however he chooses, pays his money blah blah.

And, as I've said before, I respect Tango for paying poo poo loads to follow us up and down the country. A good chunk of his income must all go in this club & England. I just get irritated by his childish/attention seeking antics at times.

However, why is it not alright to voice our opinions of him on here? He's loud enough that he's going to attract attention & he welcomes that attention. So he must take the good with the bad.

Who else is loud enough that it turns our attention to them? The band. Endless threads on here stating that they should roger off. Good number in this thread saying that we're out of order are quick enough to change their opinions on 'right to support however you choose' when it comes to the band.

Tango is annoying. Top man for paying his money every single season for every single game & he's definitely harmless and doesn't set out to annoy anyone. But he's annoying none the less.

I also stand by the fact that I'd be kicked out of most away grounds if I acted like him. Rightly or wrongly.

Same with the band. If I turned up, trumpet under my arm, I'd be sent on my merry way.

Edited by FlyingOwl

Can't you just stay in Belfast and not ever come to Hillsborough again then?

If you get upset at this comment, while telling other people to Roger off, then you're even more of an idiot than you're making yourself out to be.

Nope I'll be back over at Hillsborough

And why would you ever offend me?

lol

Your annoying, should you be banned?

I'd be banned if I went to a game, stood at the front of the stand obstructing peoples view of the game, and sang with my top off ...

In fact, I'd probably be arrested for a public order offence lol

That said. I never said he should be banned.

I'd be banned if I went to a game, stood at the front of the stand obstructing peoples view of the game, and sang with my top off ...

This thread has suddenly become arousing! You go for it girl! In fact, I'll sing next to you with my top off if you need a bit of encouragement.

For those of you S6'rs that used to follow the Owls by independent means. A good few of you will have gone by the Burgoyne bus that Trev used to Organise.

After the passing of Trev, Big Al W took over both the tenancy and the task of organising the coaches. You may remember Al he was put in Hospital after being attacked by some Blades on Eccleshall Road. Als health has suffered since and is now wheel chair bound, still goes to the matches though, he's a Wednesdayite.

Who helps Al get along to Wednesday Home games ? Tango all the way from Wolverhampton to pick Al up, get him to the match, and get him home ...It's the little things that make Tango special, not the bravado ! 

Hats off to you Paul !

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl

I reckon we'd be more interested in you than the game. Unless you're a munter

For those of you S6'rs that used to follow the Owls by independent means. A good few of you will have gone by the Burgoyne bus that Trev used to Organise.

After the passing of Trev, Big Al W took over both the tenancy and the task of organising the coaches. You may remember Al he was put in Hospital after being attacked by some Blades on Eccleshall Road. Als health has suffered since and is now wheel chair bound, still goes to the matches though, he's a Wednesdayite.

Who helps Al get along to Wednesday Home games ? Tango all the way from Wolverhampton to pick Al up, get him to the match, and get him home ...It's the little things that make Tango special, not the bravado ! 

Hats off to you Paul !

Game set and match

Friend of mine dated his daughter for a while.

Can endorse this view.

Why we get all worked up about how someone else expresses their support for OUR team I will never know.

For everyone who has a problem with the fact he "latched on to us when we were good from another team"...grow up.

Hes still been through the same period of sh iteness from 1998 to 2015 that all owls have been, and he is still a fullt committed Wednesday fan. Deal with it.

Bet is daughter as right saggy boobies 

After the passing of Trev, Big Al W took over both the tenancy and the task of organising the coaches. You may remember Al he was put in Hospital after being attacked by some Blades on Eccleshall Road. Als health has suffered since and is now wheel chair bound, still goes to the matches though, he's a Wednesdayite.

Who helps Al get along to Wednesday Home games ? Tango all the way from Wolverhampton to pick Al up, get him to the match, and get him home ...It's the little things that make Tango special, not the bravado !

Hats off to you Paul !

End of thread really, not many on here can claim to do something like that for anyone but some will still try and argue that he's a kn*b, sometimes embarrassed to be a wednesdayite.