Tango.

I'm slagging him off because he's a fat fanny who is slightly irritating not because he goes to more games than me.

Did you hear the game on Saturday in Berlin? Plenty of noise made and it wasn't al because of some fatty trying to rile them

He's a clown, but a harmless clown. Other than when we play at Wolves, every game is an away game for him. I'm glad I don't sit anywhere near him, but why the vitriol from you, and others on here, towards him?

No i just think its common decency not to say stuff about people on here that you wouldnt say in person. Its amazing how many are like it. Your probably only saying bacause you can, sat at home on your pc or phone with no accountability for what your saying.

Can't he roger off back to them?

Or did they tire of him?

He is clearly an attention seeker latching on to a team

If we weren't decent in mid nineties we would never see this diehard fan

No he can't. I won't go into the reasons, but I know Paul as a really nice bloke in person. Would do anything for people he knows. 

He is loud, but he just loves football and he really sees football fans, us or England as a big family. 

No he can't. I won't go into the reasons, but I know Paul as a really nice bloke in person. Would do anything for people he knows.

He is loud, but he just loves football and he really sees football fans, us or England as a big family.

No one becomes a massive fan of a team after falling out with fans of his original team.

He uses games to show off

Sooner he is banned from more grounds the better

No one becomes a massive fan of a team after falling out with fans of his original team.

He uses games to show off

Sooner he is banned from more grounds the better

Agree to disagree on that one mate. When I go I sit nowhere near him tbh. 

But I know him outside the grounds, and he's a nice bloke.