Tango.

I can't say I'm for or against Tango to be honest.

I've seen him do his cheerleading routine on numerous occasions - more impressively at home on a freezing Tuesday night against the likes of Plymouth. Yes, he craves the attention- but every supporter in the stadium was sat on their hands while he got behind the team and encouraged others to do so.

The downside is that he can be a total idiot at times. At Hull away, he was strolling up and down in front of the disabled section and obstructing their view. 

I'm sure Soccer Saturday (years ago!) once showed him running on the pitch and putting the ball in the net at Watford away?

I don't get why people are bothered about him either way. Thousands of fans attend every home game, hundreds attend lots of away games and lots of them all sing and enjoy being part of the atmosphere. He's just another fan, like any other, and deserves no special singling out for being a "legend" on one hand or for being a "bad word" on the other.

I don't get why people are bothered about him either way. Thousands of fans attend every home game, hundreds attend lots of away games and lots of them all sing and enjoy being part of the atmosphere. He's just another fan, like any other, and deserves no special singling out for being a "legend" on one hand or for being a "bad word" on the other.

This

Exactly

He is what he is and does what he does he either gets up your nose or doesent, point is he pays his money and plenty of it by the looks of things,so can enjoy it how he likes ,yep he does wind some up fair do's i accept that ,and each to their own on that score . Now in my brief sojourns to  s6 i have been sat around where he is and tbh apart from the odd glance and giggle at his antics it doesent bother me one iota how he performs ,being a football fan is watching the game and enjoying it , tango does it his way and fair play if that's what he wants to do , and in the grand scheme of things  does it really matter 

I don't really know tango or have any issue with him, but the idea that if you pay for a ticket you do what you like isnt right. I think everyone prefers a good atmosphere with most people joining in, that's what is fun about going. But there is a difference between starting and singing songs and just being a **** and asking everyone else to put up with you because you're at the football. I think there are worse people than tango for that at every single game

I know some friends who are friends with him on facebook and it does seem he now supports Wednesday and Glasgow Rangers with a recent tattoo he has had done. Never understood why some people try to get a love in going with Glasgow Rangers.

Eh? You can't support two clubs. No matter what logic. Isn't he from the midlands too? Is the Rangers thing just tied into some hatred for Celtic and being "British" do you reckon?

Respect him for the amount of money he spends following us home & away.

But I do cringe at his attention seeking ways.

Not so much at home games, he does tend to keep to his little nest & has actually been very quiet this season. But at away games he can be horrendously annoying. Walking in front of peoples views, disabled sections etc. Obviously not meaning to obstruct people, he's harmless! But he does it. 

It is the walking around the front of the stand like some sort of God that does get my goat a bit. Hardly watches the game & wants everyone's focus on him.

If I did that I'd be kicked out the ground lol

Respect him for the amount of money he spends following us home & away.

But I do cringe at his attention seeking ways.

Not so much at home games, he does tend to keep to his little nest & has actually been very quiet this season. But at away games he can be horrendously annoying. Walking in front of peoples views, disabled sections etc. Obviously not meaning to obstruct people, he's harmless! But he does it.

It is the walking around the front of the stand like some sort of God that does get my goat a bit. Hardly watches the game & wants everyone's focus on him.

If I did that I'd be kicked out the ground lol

dare you to try it Saturday

Guest Fedor

Not a fan myself . What is more irritating than Tango though are his hangers on and that older version who is trying to steel some of his thunder.