Tango.

Good number of people in this thread it's not okay to talk about this man on here cos you wouldn't say it to his face blah blah.

And that he has the right to support us however he chooses, pays his money blah blah.

And, as I've said before, I respect Tango for paying poo poo loads to follow us up and down the country. A good chunk of his income must all go in this club & England. I just get irritated by his childish/attention seeking antics at times.

However, why is it not alright to voice our opinions of him on here? He's loud enough that he's going to attract attention & he welcomes that attention. So he must take the good with the bad.

Who else is loud enough that it turns our attention to them? The band. Endless threads on here stating that they should roger off. Good number in this thread saying that we're out of order are quick enough to change their opinions on 'right to support however you choose' when it comes to the band.

Tango is annoying. Top man for paying his money every single season for every single game & he's definitely harmless and doesn't set out to annoy anyone. But he's annoying none the less.

I also stand by the fact that I'd be kicked out of most away grounds if I acted like him. Rightly or wrongly.

Same with the band. If I turned up, trumpet under my arm, I'd be sent on my merry way.

like I said earlier, try it then, see what happens

Ive met him and he is good to get on with and friendly.

I can understand in summer not wearing a shirt but on freezing cold nights he must feel it, no matter what.

I sent him a message with a shirt he might like to buy that would still let him show off his belly, but keep his street credpost-16984-0-98681500-1459549437.png

Ive met him and he is good to get on with and friendly.

I can understand in summer not wearing a shirt but on freezing cold nights he must feel it, no matter what.

I sent him a message with a shirt he might like to buy that would still let him show off his belly, but keep his street cred Comic-Fat-Belly,-beer-gut,-beer-belly,-chest-t-shi.png

Looks like Homer Simpson

There are a lot worse than Tango, he's a passionate fan. Just because he chooses to do things his way doesn't make him a bad person. I'd rather have him than some of the miserable b*stards that come on here claiming to be some sort of expert and when it comes to it spend the 90 minutes of a football match telling people around them about how crap work is or how they are looking forward to going on holiday.

I am a quiet person at games I rarely sing, just shout the odd expletive at the referee.

As such I don't like to be next to Paul at away games he's just too full on for me.i can assure you I am not one of his gang of followers.

But football grounds would be miserable places if they were full of people like me. People like Paul are the ones that help make watching football live special.

I like many on here have been in pubs with him all over the country, he's a smashing bloke and would not hurt a fly. The beef madras I had last night was more violent lol.

Live and let live.