Tango.

if it directly affects other people than it has everything to do with them, that's why he got banned from oakwell

So should everyone sit down and shut up then?

Speak when spoken to?

Am I allowed a pie or will the smell offend people around me?

So should everyone sit down and shut up then?

Speak when spoken to?

Am I allowed a pie or will the smell offend people around me?

now you're being silly

And yet I can 100% guarantee you wouldn't say this to his face, instead sit behind a screen, slagging the bloke off for doing something you're scared too, sing at the football, wind ya neck in, cretin.

I bet you i would.

But, but, people want the band banning, aren't they just supporting the team then.

I'd rather listen to the band than sit near him.

Wednesday fans lol

When we all sing were amazi fans, what an atmosphere, we can't be outsung! Let's all suck our selves off!

But when you get an individual away from the crowd, what a nob, when's he going to grow up....

How about live your own lives? If you don't sing then don't. If you do then do.

Just don't be a self righteous fanny to someone who doesn't wanna live like you.

Spot on.

Lighten up you miserable rumblezoids.

But, but, people want the band banning, aren't they just supporting the team then.

I'd rather listen to the band than sit near him.

I'm more than happy to defend the bank and have a go at those opposing too mate.

Same premise.

So, to really support the team you need to take your top off in all weathers, shout expletives, throw ale around at half time and face the crowd for an hour and half.

Nice one.

The Tango Brigade are out in full force today I see, almost as embarrassing as him.

By defending a basic human right of expression

Vote Hitler for a better Germany

So, to really support the team you need to take your top off in all weathers, shout expletives, throw ale around at half time and face the crowd for an hour and half.

Nice one.

No you can do whatever the roger your like.

That's what he wants to do.

But instead you'll spend your time facing tango to see what he does so you can slag him off on an Internet forum, face bloody pitch.

no, I came across it on Twitter and thought, I'll post that to highlight how much of a nobhead he is.

In my opinion of course.