How many tickets sold for the Charlton game ?

If we can only shift an extra few thousand on top of the normal gate when we're flying high in the league and the tickets are only £20 for a Saturday 3pm kickoff then it would be far more cost effective for the club to put the tickets back up to £30 again.

For all those who've moaned about prices, Mr Chansiri has listened to your concerns, done something about it and you've failed to take up the offer.

Time to find another excuse other than ticket prices.

Particularly from the moaning minnies who cry about prices. Finaly get their wish for cheap tickets on a Saturday with good weather a great team in the play offs. Wonder what the excuse is now?

I've got my ticket. Look forward to the 12-hour round trip, at a cost of half the price of a season ticket, which starts on Friday!

If we can only shift an extra few thousand on top of the normal gate when we're flying high in the league and the tickets are only £20 for a Saturday 3pm kickoff then it would be far more cost effective for the club to put the tickets back up to £30 again.

For all those who've moaned about prices, Mr Chansiri has listened to your concerns, done something about it and you've failed to take up the offer.

We've already sold more than the average attendance and it's only Monday. Lets wait til the attendance is announced on Saturday before denouncing fans. I bought ours this morning and the block in the Grandstand has already nearly sold out. It's a 7-hour return journey for me and the travel and match ticket alone is £81 - so you can understand why I'm testy about ticket prices.

Guest Ash76

When I got my Huddersirld tickets today I heard one of the sales staff say the North and South were close to sell out

I hate it when that happens , I've fell asleep for a week !

How did we get on v Charlton?

What was the crowd ?

Guest Ferkorf

Ticket office always say main batch of tickets is sold midweek - towards the game

If we can't hit 29/30k prices should be back up to 30 quid

Some people are a joke

Pathetic

Got a great idea, I think we should snipe and take cheap shots at our own fans who don't or can't go every week and are not ''truefanz'' before we even know what the attendance is, and accept that the prices are an absolute joke.

FFS get a grip anything over 24/25k is full vindication for a price change, this would hit around 20k otherwise 

Got a great idea, I think we should snipe and take cheap shots at our own fans who don't or can't go every week and are not ''truefanz'' before we even know what the attendance is, and accept that the prices are an absolute joke.

FFS get a grip anything over 24/25k is full vindication for a price change, this would hit around 20k otherwise

Or we could snipe and take cheap shots at the club we proffers to support and still not turn up when the club do exactly what's been asked for.

I hate it when that happens , I've fell asleep for a week !

How did we get on v Charlton?

What was the crowd ?

No need for the sarcastic reply mate, I did start my post with IF we can only sell a few more thousand on top of the average gate.

The word IF means it may or may not happen but IF it does, then I think it'll be more cost effective for the club to increase the prices back to £30.

Please read the post fully before getting all upset about it.

Must have misunderstood the last two paras , apologies .

If I don't make the game would my excuse be accepted if it's signed by a parent or guardian?

Must have misunderstood the last two paras , apologies .

If I don't make the game would my excuse be accepted if it's signed by a parent or guardian?

You don't need to justify yourself to me mate, I'm just of the opinion that if you're one of the fans that have slated the club for not making football cheaper and have said that this is the reason you don't attend matches, and then CHOOSE not to attend when tickets are £20 if Mr Chansiri had responded to the criticism these fans have aimed at him, then your argument loses it's credibility.

Or we could snipe and take cheap shots at the club we proffers to support and still not turn up when the club do exactly what's been asked for.

Another pathetic comment from you. Again, you have absolutely no evidence whatsoever that these people you are sniping at, and taking cheap shots at, are not going to the game. Do you even know who these people are or are you just throwing poo poo around and hoping some of it sticks?

Well said......end of debate

Wrong, obviously.