How many tickets sold for the Charlton game ?

Another pathetic comment from you. Again, you have absolutely no evidence whatsoever that these people you are sniping at, and taking cheap shots at, are not going to the game. Do you even know who these people are or are you just throwing poo poo around and hoping some of it sticks?

My comment was aimed at the previous poster, greeny. Re cheap shots. There have been loads of posts on here with people slating the club for prices. They make it cheap and the response is "oh but it's a Tuesday". So now it's a Saturday, it's cheap and we have the best team in twenty years, I would hope everyone who has refused to come now decides to.

I really don't care if you turn up or not. I've been when there's been 7k and 49k . Still enjoy it.

It's just the ones that moan and still don't turn up that do my head in.

Wrong, obviously.

I agree, and you make a valid point, but it's hard to determine who exactly these people are and whether they are actually turning up or not this time. Tarring everybody with the same brush does my head in.

People need to get back into going regularly. But high prices as a rule won't help.

I don't know how many extra will turn up just because its cheap this time because once you get out of the habit you get out of it.

I might not be getting what I mean across very well but if prices were consistently more attractive ,people might get back into going every week. And surely that's better financially and for the atmosphere.

Like to think we could do better, say 28.

There were around 26k home fans v Rotherham. We have drawn at Brighton and stuffed Forest to put us in a great position, and the twenty quid tickets are fantastic.

Ok Charlton are coming on a tandem, but still we should get an extra thousand or more homies compared to Rotherham.

i was in town last night and some t*** bought a bottle of beer at the bar and shoved his card in the machine to pay for it...

I'd wager that it's slightly quicker. No waiting for change, see. Even faster if it's contactless.

I think the increases this year are a bit much. I havent had a season ticket for years as I dont like being tied down. If I want to do something else I can. I missed the first few games because I was on a long holiday. I didnt like night games but Ive changed my mind this season and been to a few, maybe all of them. The only game ive missed because I thought it was way overpriced was Brentford....£36 on the Kop

I used to go in the South but I now go on the Kop as its cheaper.

I suppose Id be classed as not a proper Wednesdayite by some. I have been going for about 55 years so I guess that doesnt count.

Anyway if they had been playing crap and losing I wouldnt be going no matter how much it costs but because they are winning and playing well I find the money.

Guest oasisowl81

The Kop really has lost its charm and appeal hasn't it. North Stand is the most popular place at Hillsborough

Also by far the best view, the north

Depends on what you're after, view wise.

I like a view that I can't get on telly, I like watching the highlights back and seeing decisions from a different view. Feel much more a part of the action when I'm behind the goal.

View is good on the North, I had an ST there for 4 seasons....but the Kop just feels better to me.

Went back to the North for the Fulham game in the cup, and two league games last year, & I felt incredibly closed in & restricted. Never felt like that anywhere...not at any shitey away game with no seats & fans shoulder to shoulder, was almost as if I was suddenly claustrophobic. The leg room is also appalling.

Leg room on Kop and south is far worse than north

Got to be kidding. Though again, it'll depend on how tall you are.

I'm 5''3 and so's my Dad. Top of the seat in front of us really dug into my knee. Where as on the North my knees place perfectly just under the seat tops.

Souths probably the worst though. 

Got to be kidding. Though again, it'll depend on how tall you are.

I'm 5''3 and so's my Dad. Top of the seat in front of us really dug into my knee. Where as on the North my knees place perfectly just under the seat tops.

Souths probably the worst though.

Try being 6ft 11 like me lol