How many tickets sold for the Charlton game ?

Got my tickets yesterday so I'm all ready for my 10 hour round trip. Costing us close to £300 for the two of us.

It's a fantastic offer from Mr Chansiri and the club; one that I hope will draw a capacity crowd. You can't beat the feeling of a full house at Hillsborough.

WAWAW

Well done that man.

Guest oasisowl81

Another pathetic comment from you. Again, you have absolutely no evidence whatsoever that these people you are sniping at, and taking cheap shots at, are not going to the game. Do you even know who these people are or are you just throwing poo poo around and hoping some of it sticks?

Wrong, obviously.

Debate the post not the poster, no need to let personal comments enter the fray eh ADMIN?

Guest mrbluesky

Debate the post not the poster, no need to let personal comments enter the fray eh ADMIN?

Ban him him,a warning as well! 😊

You don't need to justify yourself to me mate, I'm just of the opinion that if you're one of the fans that have slated the club for not making football cheaper and have said that this is the reason you don't attend matches, and then CHOOSE not to attend when tickets are £20 if Mr Chansiri had responded to the criticism these fans have aimed at him, then your argument loses it's credibility.

I started a thread asking for a Saturday game offer just to see what the response would be, mainly to try and stop the arguments once and for all and if it's a good turnout then maybe the club would revise its policy but obviously £20 to sit anywhere is never going to be long term

So yes I've got my ticket , for what will be only my 5th game

Guest oasisowl81

What the hell are you talking about? Those are not personal comments... and I'm not ADMIN.

"another pathetic comment from you" seems pretty personal that to be honest, and ok you're not admin just a moderator, and not a good one at that.

"another pathetic comment from you" seems pretty personal that to be honest, and ok you're not admin just a moderator, and not a good one at that.

I agree with you that there is no need to indulge in personal comments. Perhaps you should take your own advice.

Well it is actually..."another pathetic comment from you"

That's not personal, you foooking numpty  - that was personal.

I don't mean it, of course, you are a very nice person. I'm just demonstrating the difference.  :rolleyes:

Edited by roaminowl

Guest oasisowl81

Do we get points awarded or are you crying because I gave you a warning for personal abuse?

Have you? I haven't actually noticed.

You don't need to justify yourself to me mate, I'm just of the opinion that if you're one of the fans that have slated the club for not making football cheaper and have said that this is the reason you don't attend matches, and then CHOOSE not to attend when tickets are £20 if Mr Chansiri had responded to the criticism these fans have aimed at him, then your argument loses it's credibility.

^^^^^ who's this bell?

Another pathetic comment from you. Again, you have absolutely no evidence whatsoever that these people you are sniping at, and taking cheap shots at, are not going to the game. Do you even know who these people are or are you just throwing poo poo around and hoping some of it sticks?

My comment was aimed at the previous poster, greeny. Re cheap shots. There have been loads of posts on here with people slating the club for prices. They make it cheap and the response is "oh but it's a Tuesday". So now it's a Saturday, it's cheap and we have the best team in twenty years, I would hope everyone who has refused to come now decides to.

I really don't care if you turn up or not. I've been when there's been 7k and 49k . Still enjoy it.

It's just the ones that moan and still don't turn up that do my head in.

Wrong, obviously.