How many tickets sold for the Charlton game ?

Sorry but next two results and our league table position will have a massive effect on attendance

So the season would've been over if we'd dropped out before the charlton game?

No point in turning up?

All you've done in this thread is repeat the same thing lol

Richowl- yes say the same thing and stick by it, what's wrong with that. Happy to say the last two results have been cracking so firmly believe the attendance will be up near 30k.

What did you want me to do, go into meltdown and change my mind day to day?

Was pointing out the stay always will use it as another excuse. Can't see why anybody would not come Saturday now

Why do the police persist with closing those two sections on the  West End of the North and South stands??  The one in the south seems particularly stupid, for starters they are so far away from the away fans and in a lower level!!!  Why can't SYP or the club stewards provide  security like other clubs do??

Richowl- yes say the same thing and stick by it, what's wrong with that. Happy to say the last two results have been cracking so firmly believe the attendance will be up near 30k.

What did you want me to do, go into meltdown and change my mind day to day?

Was pointing out the stay always will use it as another excuse. Can't see why anybody would not come Saturday now

Sales were good prior to Brighton & Forest......

But say it again just for good measure lol

Why do the police persist with closing those two sections on the  West End of the North and South stands??  The one in the south seems particularly stupid, for starters they are so far away from the away fans and in a lower level!!!  Why can't SYP or the club stewards provide  security like other clubs do??

A single row of stewards is enough at other grounds including Derby matches

But not at Hillsborough against 300 charlton fans

SYP and that safety group are bunch of thick loons

They know nowt.

Must surely be looking over 30k now, after 4 points in the two aways, and sitting in 6th.

Cannot wait. Even Mrs Holmowl and 3 little owlettes coming to this one with me.

BTW that's my young owls, not the 20 year old Owlettes who used to sit on bars in their grundies.

Similar to me then Holmowl. Mrs Braddo and my two little uns coming to this one. My 3 yr old lads first match. If the prices weren't so good it would just be me. Hope lots turn out so DC can be influenced to do this more often

A single row of stewards is enough at other grounds including Derby matches

But not at Hillsborough against 300 charlton fans

SYP and that safety group are bunch of thick loons

They know nowt.

Other clubs do that in the same stand as well, our security numpties segregate between the fans in different bloody stands!!!