How many tickets sold for the Charlton game ?

Sweetsheri- been from Sheffield your not allowed to say anything anti labour. It's the town hall law. After all they really have made our " city of sanctuary" a northern slum. That must have been Nick cleggs fault tho, as we all know Julie " warballer" dore speaks so well on TV or radio lol

I've changed my mind - you can't hug me. In fact you can go and roger a pig's head instead. 

No chance. Simply because 2 of the games are Tuesday night.

They are Blackburn and Dons. It will barely affect the already tiny away support. So you obviously think it will significantly reduce our home support.

Blackburn is during the school holidays, so hopefully that will help kids to still attend. But Dons, yes that could reduce the attendance.

Even though they are night matches, they are two of the most important matches we have had for 15 years. I think and hope we could still be looking at 27/28k. If we can get 23k v Brighton at a far less significant stage of the season, why not 28k now we are within touching distance?

They are Blackburn and Dons. It will barely affect the already tiny away support. So you obviously think it will significantly reduce our home support.

Blackburn is during the school holidays, so hopefully that will help kids to still attend. But Dons, yes that could reduce the attendance.

Even though they are night matches, they are two of the most important matches we have had for 15 years. I think and hope we could still be looking at 27/28k. If we can get 23k v Brighton at a far less significant stage of the season, why not 28k now we are within touching distance?

Actually I am going to argue with myself. Oh no I am not. Oh yes I am.....

I had forgotten that Dons is our penultimate home of the season. (Thought it came before the Ipswich match). Surely if 3 points would be potentially history-making I cant believe we would get less than 30k, even on a Tuesday night.

Called in for my Huddersfield tickets about 1pm..  We have sold 22,000 home tickets. Charlton have sold 184.

To persuade Mr. Chansiri to put more cheap tickets on, we need to get over 27,000, so some way to go.

I think Huddersfield tickets will go by tomorrow lunchtime - so still plenty of time for some Charlton tickets to get sold, of course a few will get them on the day so certainly hope we can 

at least reach 27k -as it will be 3 weeks before the next Saturday game Ipswich in mid April.

So we've only sold about 3000 more than normal? Poor show so far from the part timers

Particularly from the moaning minnies who cry about prices. Finaly get their wish for cheap tickets on a Saturday with good weather a great team in the play offs. Wonder what the excuse is now?

Particularly from the moaning minnies who cry about prices. Finaly get their wish for cheap tickets on a Saturday with good weather a great team in the play offs. Wonder what the excuse is now?

Pathetic comment. How do you know that the 'moaning minnies' haven't already bought their tickets and are included in the extra 3,000?