How many tickets sold for the Charlton game ?

Last time it was one price for all stands against Charlton we had Straff addressing the crowd on the pitch plus Potter and Jeffers banging them in. Beat that.

Yeah hope they're as bad as they were that day 4 summet wernt it/Charlton fan walking out & relegation?

Guest oasisowl81

Last time it was one price for all stands against Charlton we had Straff addressing the crowd on the pitch plus Potter and Jeffers banging them in. Beat that.

Wasn't it cheap the other year on Easter Monday, 2-0 up and lost 3-2

Exactly. And hold Chansiri to his word that if more supporters turn up then the ticket prices will be cheaper

Link to that 'word' please.

It was mentioned in the steering group feedback

I got the impression he was just baffled as to the reason behind it. He kept saying that in Thailand people support their team (in whatever sport) through thick and thin and that he thought it would be the same here irrespective of cost. Also kept saying that he's tried cheap tickets and expensive tickets but always ends up with 22k turning up. I still think he's underestimated the wealth in this area and the available cash people have these days.

One thing that was clear though is that he repeatedly said that if we get more through the door consistently we'd get cheaper tickets.

I got the impression that sme of the points we were trying to get across were maybe a little lost in translation and therefore not understood as they were maybe intended. Just my opinion.

Edited by Miffed

My gut reaction when these prices were released were that it wouldn't make much difference, as it hasn't in previous years. I'd have said 23K top.

But the Rotherham crowd really surprised me. Based on that 30k doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility. If we can get 4 points plus out of these two away games then we might pull it off.