How many tickets sold for the Charlton game ?

Cost me nearly £20 less to fill mi motor up since day I bought it

God bless the conservatives

Better fill up on Tuesday night then!

I'm sure it will cost you a fair bit more after George's budget on Wednesday.

Won't be many working class or pensioners saying "God bless the Tories" after

he opens his red box. :sad:  :sad: 

i love it when i go inside to pay for my £40/£60 worth of petrol...

and there's some c*** in front of me with a mars bar and a packet o' crisps wantin' to pay with a credit card...

there should be a minimum transaction on cards, i was in town last night and some t*** bought a bottle of beer at the bar and shoved his card in the machine to pay for it...

Whats the problem only takes a matter of seconds?  Kids nowadays no patience.

Better fill up on Tuesday night then!

I'm sure it will cost you a fair bit more after George's budget on Wednesday.

Won't be many working class or pensioners saying "God bless the Tories" after

he opens his red box. :sad::sad:

Yeah, like the last labour government did them proud...

Sweetsheri- been from Sheffield your not allowed to say anything anti labour. It's the town hall law. After all they really have made our " city of sanctuary" a northern slum. That must have been Nick cleggs fault tho, as we all know Julie " warballer" dore speaks so well on TV or radio lol

Assuming we say in the hunt and prices remain enticing, we could get a massive boost to our average attendance.

30k v Charlton, Blackburn and MKD.

35k v Ipswich and Cardiff.

That would take our average from its current 21.7k to over 24k.

With the quality of football, the excitement of this end of season in a playoff spot, and attractive prices, I dont think any of the above is unlikely.

Would be fantastic to have massive crowds and great atmosphere for the run in.

It all depends on what away fans bring to these games to get these big attendances, after all theres only about 30k home area tickets due to segregation of leppings lane to don valley

Is it a SYP question or a club question? Do you know if there is any way they would be allowed to segregate on the Leppings?

Too late for Charlton, but if demand is sufficient, surely it can be arranged so that the 500 Blackburn and the 250 Dons fans can be safely housed in our giant stand but still allowing 2000 or 3000 Wesnesday fans in.

Guest Ferkorf

I've got one for me, the Mrs and the Niece

Its my first league home game this season. I'm double figures for away games.

Theres been enough said about ticket pricing but for me personally it has kept me away. No chance I would ever pay 30+ to sit on the kop or pay £30 membership to get £5 off each game and still pay through the teeth to sit on the kop.

This season has coincided with my First Child being born last July and is also a big factor.

Away tickets are probably as expensive as home games, but its the day out aswell.

Assuming we say in the hunt and prices remain enticing, we could get a massive boost to our average attendance.

30k v Charlton, Blackburn and MKD.

35k v Ipswich and Cardiff.

That would take our average from its current 21.7k to over 24k.

With the quality of football, the excitement of this end of season in a playoff spot, and attractive prices, I dont think any of the above is unlikely.

Would be fantastic to have massive crowds and great atmosphere for the run in.

No chance. Simply because 2 of the games are Tuesday night.

I've got one for me, the Mrs and the Niece

Its my first league home game this season. I'm double figures for away games.

Theres been enough said about ticket pricing but for me personally it has kept me away. No chance I would ever pay 30+ to sit on the kop or pay £30 membership to get £5 off each game and still pay through the teeth to sit on the kop.

This season has coincided with my First Child being born last July and is also a big factor.

Away tickets are probably as expensive as home games, but its the day out aswell.

My brain has just started throbbing