Nuhiu

We can't do without FF, Hooper, Bannan, Lee etc. They are critical to how we play, Nuhiu isn't, but is still useful.

Out of all our first teamers, his attributes would be the cheapest and easiest to replace/upgrade imo, which was my original point.

I agree with this. 

Wow! I never thought I'd say that also. 

Another game Nuhiu starts and we win.

Facts don't lie haterz

Be done to death, the flaw in this fact (Nuhiu doesn't start against the top 6 teams , Burnley apart (1 point from 6)

IMO Nuhiu's best performance was at Brum as a sub. This would count against the very poor Nuhiu starts more points bobbins.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it, applies at the moment. We're flying with Nuhiu in the team!

But going forward, we've got to be looking for more than 2 league goals from our centre forwards.

We've  had many low scoring forwards, like Paul Williams, whose main attribute isn't scoring,

but you could expect these players to chip in with 8-12 goals, not 2.

Also well done to Joao, despite less minutes overall and  more minutes against the top sides,

he's managing to return a decent goals total.

Be done to death, the flaw in this fact (Nuhiu doesn't start against the top 6 teams , Burnley apart (1 point from 6)

IMO Nuhiu's best performance was at Brum as a sub. This would count against the very poor Nuhiu starts more points bobbins.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it, applies at the moment. We're flying with Nuhiu in the team!

But going forward, we've got to be looking for more than 2 league goals from our centre forwards.

We've  had many low scoring forwards, like Paul Williams, whose main attribute isn't scoring,

Also well done to Joao, despite less minutes overall and  more minutes against the top sides,

Who is we've ? Your POV or Carlos's... who has made his point many times...and we are top scorers in the league...I think I'll stick with Carlos...back to FM you go

Edited by daveyboy66

And yet João hasn't scored against a top side this season despite getting more game time in those games, whereas Nuhiu scored against Burnley.

In all honesty, I don't really know why CC had continued to play João against the better sides; apart from against Hull when he had a good first half, they've been amongst his least effective games - Middlesbrough (home and away), Brighton and Derby.

And yet João hasn't scored against a top side this season despite getting more game time in those games, whereas Nuhiu scored against Burnley.

In all honesty, I don't really know why CC had continued to play João against the better sides; apart from against Hull when he had a good first half, they've been amongst his least effective games - Middlesbrough (home and away), Brighton and Derby.

Agree with this. Joao hopefully will be a real diamond in the future and indeed I expect him to rediscover his mojo before the season ends. At the moment though Nuhiu is a significantly more important player for us.

Can we just nail another myth that seems to be gaining momentum.....CC doesn't keep picking him....he picks him now and again......30 odd percent of the time recently

Forget about that...give us one of your football stories...they're great...I like the one about the 54 year old footballer having better speed and reactions than our footballers lol

Can we just nail another myth that seems to be gaining momentum.....CC doesn't keep picking him....he picks him now and again......30 odd percent of the time recently

...define recently ..does it include the bench? Can you define a first team member and a squad player? It gets obsessive to the point of Aspergers...

This.

Keep saying it but many seem to ignore it.

If you don't start a game, you haven't been picked.

Another thing is how Nuhiu is credited with changing a game from the bench, but when Joao was doing it earlier in the season, he was benefitting from Nuhiu softening them up

lol

There is an absolute moron who sits behind me on the Kop slags Nuhiu off every game, regardless of his performance. In fact, I'm convinced he only turns up to hurl abuse at him. It's got that bad.

I think we just need to accept that some supports really don't understand the game of football and how it is played.

Anyone who can't see what Nuhiu offers the team is a complete lost cause and are an embarssement to themselves and the club.

And there are a few.

This.

Keep saying it but many seem to ignore it.

If you don't start a game, you haven't been picked.

Another thing is how Nuhiu is credited with changing a game from the bench, but when Joao was doing it earlier in the season, he was benefitting from Nuhiu softening them up

lol

But 100% of the time that he's come off the bench he's been effective.

More holes in both your arguments than swiss cheese.

What a strange reply. Joao and Nuhiu are in the same team.

I just praised Nuhiu & praised Joao, who bring some similar & some different attributes to the team.

Not sure why you are blatantly putting Joao down.

In his English debut season he has 1 goal  every 208 mins played in the league. Very decent.

Nuhiu has 1 goal every 745 mins, however Nuhiu brings other qualities in.

Joao is on course to score 10+ goals, should be applauded.

Fifth and flying but we still have to have a pop at the same players.

Pathetic

Strange isn't it.

Nuhiu's doing good at the moment, Joao's just got a confidence goal & is staying in touch with FF & Hooper (no mean feat)

Best striking options we've had in years, yet some seek to put Joao down.

I wish the filth would stop flying, a good season which could end up better.

Guest Deleted member

It beggars belief that we still have attention seekers on here desperate to criticise Nuhiu despite the fact he gets picked by our manager who also saw fit to extend his contract.