Nuhiu

lol

Everyone has given him credit for his performances in the last few weeks, but it's not enough apparently. Either agree that he's amazing and absolutely crucial to our style of play, or you're a hater. That seems to be what some of you touchy flippers are saying. Laughable really

Everyone?

lol

i love nuhiu's attitude and more often than not his work rate on the pitch. he should score more and has missed a few sitters, but he's made a few assists this season and been involved in the build up to a lot of goals. hes alright with the ball, puts his size about but watching him run is excruciating at times.

overall i rate him and quite often im glad he's on the pitch.

i also like how we have 4 very different styles of strikers. hooper is a goal machine, forrestieri has flair, vision and gets in good positions, nuhiu i've already described and joao is still very much an unknown quantity with huge potential who is pacey and on his good days gets the juices flowing.

i dont like all the flack nuhiu takes, last season i can understand cos we couldnt score for owt and he didnt put away the few chances which fell his way- in his defence because chances were so few the misses stick out even more. hooper has missed a lot of good chances this season, but hes scored a lot so no-one bemoans him for it-however hes had a lot more chances than nuhiu was getting last season and is the best out and out striker we've had since Hirsty. This season his role has never really been to be the goalscorer, maybe before FF came in but since then not. His role is to put himself about, try and get his head on long balls and be involved. Carlos is doing an amazing job, so good that big clubs are gonna be courting him soon, and thinks hes worth being on the pitch and a new contract.

im going with carlos on nuhiu. if people dont want to see the benefits of nuhiu you can't make them, but if we do something amazing this season he's going down in our history as contributing his fair share towards our cause.

nuhiu's marmite but WAWAW