The stunned Brummie.... (VIDEO)

there's a vid on fb where the fans meet him on the train home wish i could move it to here it's funny 

If it was the 6.00 train it was a different bloke, i was in the carriage he made a right t''t of himself, a different group of lads and it could have been very nasty for him.

Was also at the top of the stand at the left hand side and can vouch that those in the boxes were giving it the big one so they deserved a bit back. 

Its the look of total "Shock"...I know theres a bit of finger wavin' and slapping the plexiglass..but he sorta goes into a trance at the equaliser..and stays stunned through the winner and beyond...must be a Brum thing...Have to ask one o the Baggie lads...

Theres another vid where a Brum fan just stands up and hols his hands out....as though its not allowed or summatt...

I obviously do abhor the celebratory triumphalistic attitude of our supporters.....

Ive watched it 6 times just to "tut" at it.lol

If it was the 6.00 train it was a different bloke, i was in the carriage he made a right t''t of himself, a different group of lads and it could have been very nasty for him.

Was also at the top of the stand at the left hand side and can vouch that those in the boxes were giving it the big one so they deserved a bit back. 

Sorry mate he looked the same so i thought it was him . thanks for the update though ;-)

Edited by trevdi9