The stunned Brummie.... (VIDEO)

1) The wife and daughter are ABSOLUTELY LOVIN IT!

2) Why is it filmed in revers-o-vision? the goal is scored in the wrong corner? Illuminati?

Proof if ever that the earth is indeed flat.

It all makes sense now.

I would also hazard a guess that maybe the full stand isn't always used for away fans. Could that be why they are there? i.e sometimes there are Birmingham fans sat in front of them?

seems odd that theres seats RIGHT up to the boxes too. even if thats how the stand was setup - youd at least net off a few rows to avoid this situation...

Indeed. Did think that perhaps that stand was never meant to be an away end. But even if that's the case...you'd surely not let drunk away supporters that close to fans who are paying through the nose probably for a top quality experience. 

What happens if it's Villa next season? lol

Guest everydays_wednesday

Jesus.....you couldn't literally make that up could you!

Can you actually imagine taking someone there as a 'treat'

Priceless (unlike the box)

seems odd that theres seats RIGHT up to the boxes too. even if thats how the stand was setup - youd at least net off a few rows to avoid this situation...

The two rows in front of the boxes were netted off.

The netting was slowly removed as the second half progressed, until it had been removed completely, in this area, by the time we scored.

Why would you want to sit there for a full season behind away fans wtf, didn't Blackburn have the same too. Imagine if was Leeds or someone even more idiotic like millwall lmao...

Blackburn this season n Forest last season with the boxes at the back of the away fans. They also got some reyt verbal. Not by me I hasten to add  :rolleyes: