Season Ticket window is finally closed

DqrvoNMz_bigger.jpgSWFC Ticket Office ‏@swfcTICKETS 16h16 hours ago

As outlined before, easiest way to purchase is to email details to ticketenquiries@swfc.co.uk. We will call back over the coming days #swfc

5 retweets 3 likes

SWFC Ticket Office ‏@swfcTICKETS 16h16 hours ago

We have hundreds to call back over the next few days but we will, so once emailed don’t worry we will call back (withheld number) #swfc

Ticket office is open:

Saturday 30th 9am - 5pm

Sunday 31st 10am - 4pm

Monday 1st 9am - 5 pm

0871 995 1867

The deadline for multi-year tickets is 5pm Monday 1st.

The dealine for 1yr online purchases is midnight Monday 1st.

Best place for up to date details: https://twitter.com/swfcTICKETS

"Midnight Monday 1st" is Sunday night/Monday morning isn't it?

Is that what they mean or is the deadline actually at the end of Monday? They really should think these things through when something can so easily be misinterpreted.

"Midnight Monday 1st" is Sunday night/Monday morning isn't it?

Is that what they mean or is the deadline actually at the end of Monday? They really should think these things through when something can so easily be misinterpreted.

The deadline is at the end of Monday.

That's 12am Tuesday then. 12pm is midday.

Or have a just been whooshed?

Am I being overly pedantic? Midnight is always the start of the next day.

I always think of it as the end of a day. So midnight Monday is at the end of Monday. Don't know why, that's just how I see it.

Rhodes deal off! Wonder why? Please to God hope we don't get linked again!

Can't agree terms according to Five Live.  I get the impression he's a very greedy man.  And that's probably why he's never gone tot the premiership as he's already on premiership wages.  On this seasons form, Middlesborough are being a bit mental with what they've offered.

3 year season ticket done today. Ticket office called whilst doing the big shop, so the whole of waitrose now know my card details.

You're lucky it wasn't Aldi or your bank account would have been emptied before you'd got to till.  :biggrin:

2x1 year season tickets renewed online today. Easy as winding up a pig fan. Logged in, went to season tickets and they were reserved. Just paid and jobs a good un. I assume I'll keep my current cards.

Are all the people going to the shop buying multi year tickets? If so, we are getting some serious cash this month.

2x1 year season tickets renewed online today. Easy as winding up a pig fan. Logged in, went to season tickets and they were reserved. Just paid and jobs a good un. I assume I'll keep my current cards.

Are all the people going to the shop buying multi year tickets? If so, we are getting some serious cash this month.

they're issuing new cards next season told me other day when I renewed.