Season Ticket window is finally closed

If you want to keep your existing seats you don't need to select them.

After you click on the Season ticket link, then it lists your existing tickets.

Just tick the box next to the ones you want to renew, then click "buy selected".

Not seen anything like that on the page I'm on.

I've clicked the season ticket link and it takes me to the map of the stadium to choose my seats. On the right hand side is the list of our names but there's nothing about our existing tickets our any boxes to tick.

I'm probably just being dumb. I'm only trying to sort it since my Mum text me saying they were having issues & for me to tweet the club. 

Try a different browser. I've had probs with the site through Internet Explorer. Google Chrome seems OK.

I'm on Chrome, though Chrome has been a bugger for me the past few days. Not even let me on SkyBet...or attach images to emails.

I'll have a look at another browser.

I've clicked the season ticket link and it takes me to the map of the stadium to choose my seats. On the right hand side is the list of our names but there's nothing about our existing tickets our any boxes to tick.

I'm probably just being dumb. I'm only trying to sort it since my Mum text me saying they were having issues & for me to tweet the club. 

I'm on Chrome, though Chrome has been a bugger for me the past few days. Not even let me on SkyBet...or attach images to emails.

I did ours a couple of hours ago using Firefox, no problem at all.

Genuinely sounds like you aren't logged in if it's taking you straight to a stadium view before showing the existing reservations.

Genuinely sounds like you aren't logged in if it's taking you straight to a stadium view before showing the existing reservations.

I am 100% logged in lol

In the whole 'friends are family' thing, is someone set as the 'lead'....if that makes sense? And would they only have the power to sort this out?

Literally the only thing I can think of. Stepdad can't remember his log in details so we always go through mine now, but I'd assume he'd be set as the 'lead' if we operated such a system?

Also, would the fact I'm changing age bands possibly be a factor?

Edited by FlyingOwl

I am 100% logged in lol

In the whole 'friends are family' thing, is someone set as the 'lead'....if that makes sense? And would they only have the power to sort this out?

Literally the only thing I can think of. Stepdad can't remember his log in details so we always go through mine now, but I'd assume he'd be set as the 'lead' if we operated such a system?

You're now 65+?..

With the 2016/17 Season Ticket window closing on Monday, the Owls’ Ticket Office phone lines are exceptionally busy and waiting times are longer than usual.

The club have measures in place to cope with the huge demand for Season Tickets ahead of the deadline as supporters can request a call back from the Ticket Office by emailing their contact details and ID number toticketenquiries@swfc.co.uk. 

All emails requests with the relevant contact details will be facilitated by a member of the Ticket Office staff. 

The Season Ticket window is open until midnight on Monday I February and fans have been flocking in their thousands to sign up for one, two and three year deals. 

I am 100% logged in lol

Try loggin out and then back in, this worked for me.

Be good for the club to put an official statement up

Simply say if you email to register pre the deadline, club will honour the price. Takes out a load of potential stress for fans and in fact for the club staff as well.

Whether this is sarcastic or not...yes I'm logged in.

Gone through the same process I go through to buy all tickets. Never had a problem before. Selected our own seats just fine for cup games.

All our names are up on the friends and family bit. It's all correct.

Just our seats are grey'd out.

Was being serious

Deadline an hour after transfer deadline. Could be carnage all those ringing in when it's announced at 11pm we signed Rhodes and Messi lol

Serves them right. Bloody glory hunters. Where we're you when we were poo ?