Season Ticket window is finally closed

Refused finance by v12 despite using them over the last 2 seasons. Literally no change to my income, its increased if anything. Reyt laugh! Buying outright just isnt an option at the minute either.

Are you sure they've refused? When I tried buying 2 season tickets on Sunday through finance they first said.. Thank you for your completed credit application. In the event we need further information we will contact you, otherwise our decision regarding your application will be sent by email as soon as possible.

Received another email 24 hours later saying I had been accepted with link to complete application with an electronic signature.

I would give them a call.

It would be good to extend it. But I think if you take the credit option your first payments not for another month?

Oi you owl. Have you considered interest free credit card? Sounds like a few have taken that option and it negates the 6.5 pc fee. Wish I had thought of it tbh

Are you sure they've refused? When I tried buying 2 season tickets on Sunday through finance they first said.. Thank you for your completed credit application. In the event we need further information we will contact you, otherwise our decision regarding your application will be sent by email as soon as possible.

Received another email 24 hours later saying I had been accepted with link to complete application with an electronic signature.

I would give them a call.

I received the link to complete with electronic signature straight away?!?lol Edited by richowl

It's been on here many times now but have look at the Virgin Credit Card.

You transfer cash into your account and have 32 months interest free to pay it off.

I borrowed £1500 for my 3 year ticket in the North and the fee is only just over £25 + they chucked in a £10 Amazon voucher!

Just about enough time still to sort it.

I don't if this has been posted before but I hope this might be a helpful way to buy a 3 year ticket, and spread the cost over 32 months.

Virgin currently have an offer on for money transfer for all new credit card customers. So, if you successfully apply for one of their money transfer credit cards, you can essentially re-pay yourself the money you just spent on your ST, and then stagger the payment back over a time period that suits. I am choosing 32 months as it offers the best rates etc. This does mean that you will need to have the hard cash in your bank to make the purchase of your ST, but if successful in applying for the card, you can transfer the money back to your bank, from your card.

You will need to act quickly though as I am not sure how long this will take to be approved. The link is

http://uk.virginmoney.com/virgin/credit-cards/?agg=GBS&source=GBS-MUL-00001-00353&product=ALL&gclid=CMP4yu_6ycoCFQ-3Gwodw2AH9w

When asked for the type of card, select "Transfer money to my current account" from the drop down list and press Go. Hope this is helpful.

Just been down & renewed my 2 for the North on the 3 year deal.

For anybody wondering how it works for the Under 25 price band my lad is 24 in July so it was just a case of paying for 1 year at Under 25 & 2 years at Adult.

Not many in the queue, I was in there less than five minutes.

My parents, now both in their late 70s got their STs this week, 2 year versions.  Thats approx 35 years in a row for them!!  They nearly didn't get them, it gets harder for them to get to games particualrly on the cold days but I persuaded them that at 9 quid a game they could easily afford to miss a few games and still be seriously cheaper than POTD tickets.