Season Ticket window is finally closed

From Owlsonline, if you send them an email before the deadline, they will phone you back after the deadline and sort you out.

That said, it's just bad publicity and bad feeling being spread on social media when stuff like this wee wees people off. As you have said, you aren't then going to pay more when they go on sale later, you'll just sack it off altogether.

They need to publicise that don't they. That's very reasonable and fair. I really don't get why people are moaning. Price for a year st is reasonable price for a three year is fantastic. The club have made finance available that equates to less than two potg tickets per month.

Think some folks moan for the sake of it

It's just stupid from the club.

Can't get through at all

Have to go to shop tomorrow

Got my 3 year ticket today. Office quite busy and generally not taking calls. 8000 missed calls yesterday

Do ring some numbers back after ticket office closes

Best bet is to get to ticket office but guess Saturday and Monday will be busy. Queue today about 20 minutes

Lessons for me from this year:

I bought my three-year deal to celebrate Bannan signing, so haven't had to queue on the phone during the last few days. Hopefully I'll renew around the same time in 2019 when he extends his contract with us.

The club won't and shouldn't extend the deadline - it should do what it says, otherwise everyone will expect them to extend the window every time, however......

Next year Phase 1 prices should be available up to the end of February to give everyone more time to get their post-Christmas finances in order before forking out for their season ticket 

I've just been waiting 30 minutes. Gave up.

Don't live in sheffield so can't get there.

I have emailed ticket enquiries to see if they can ring me back.

Otherwise no ST for me and t'lad next year. I'm not paying more in Feb

If they want people to renew then at least have the processes to enable them to do it

Read your PMs Buddy

Having a bit of tech trouble. Tweeted the club but might get sorted here quicker. Or at least the sarcastic answers will ease my anxiety about sorting this before the deadline!

To put it as basic as possible, when I'm going to select our season ticket seats...it's not letting us renew our own seats?

Is this an online problem a lot are having? Would it be easier ordering over the phone. Won't be able to go to the club shop before the deadline ends...

Having a bit of tech trouble. Tweeted the club but might get sorted here quicker. Or at least the sarcastic answers will ease my anxiety about sorting this before the deadline!

To put it as basic as possible, when I'm going to select our season ticket seats...it's not letting us renew our own seats?

Is this an online problem a lot are having? Would it be easier ordering over the phone. Won't be able to go to the club shop before the deadline ends...

Have you logged in ?

Have you logged in ?

Whether this is sarcastic or not...yes I'm logged in.

Gone through the same process I go through to buy all tickets. Never had a problem before. Selected our own seats just fine for cup games.

All our names are up on the friends and family bit. It's all correct.

Just our seats are grey'd out. 

Gone through the same process I go through to buy all tickets. Never had a problem before. Selected our own seats just fine for cup games.

Apparently if you don't turn up for the Steering Group meetings you lose your seat.

Seriously though hope you get it sorted.

If you want to keep your existing seats you don't need to select them.

After you click on the Season ticket link, then it lists your existing tickets.

Just tick the box next to the ones you want to renew, then click "buy selected".

Try a different browser. I've had probs with the site through Internet Explorer. Google Chrome seems OK.