Rest everyone against Shrewsbury

Shrewsbury are in the same situation as we are reagarding this cup game being played in between 6pointers.

Maybe we should both draw lots lol?

If it was me id give key players such as Fessi, Bannan, Hutch and Lee etc the game off and bring in (still quality players) such as Googs, Semedo, Joao etc. Westwood needs games as does Hooper.

I really want to smash them for obvious reasons but at the end of the day we gotta be sensible and rotate accordingly but witnout being totally disrespectful.

So you leave out 4 star men and the very next match they all have Flu. Strategy of the mad house, Pick your most suitable squad for each match as it arrives.

Nothing breeds success like success, why risk sacrificing that by resting the whole team. Performance is not a light switch that you can flick on and off. If the lights are on and they are at the moment milk it for all it is worth.

I'm sure Carlos can manage without our help !  

Chansiri said in his statement that the league is the priority so to that end I'd expect to see the vast majority of the starting 11 changed, recent seasons gone by the FA cup was a lovely dream to chase, this season promotion is a real possibility and the next 2 league games could be pivotal.

The style we are playing at present isn't sustainable throughout the entire season. You can't expect the work rate off Lee, Bannan, Fernando etc to be able to do that week in week out never mind twice a week. Especially the two in the centre who seem to get 90 mins most weeks.

I found it odd they played at Fulham and will find it even odder if they get played Saturday.

We have s huge squad with many players that must be gagging for game time to make an impression. Competitive squad is an asset we shouldn't ignore. It's what should set us aside against teams like Brum, Ipswich, Brighton.

Second half of season we need to be on it for 90 mins a game, sounded yesterday that we were sluggish...

Rob Staton claimed he played for us in a behind-closed-doors friendly earlier in the week, so I presume he already is.

Thanks Ron.

One would think he has to be considered having had a successful loan period, no one has even mentioned him?

Thanks Ron.

One would think he has to be considered having had a successful loan period, no one has even mentioned him?

Dan of course!

Hey admin why don't we clog the board up with another post because we cannot edit?