Rest everyone against Shrewsbury

Just back from Shrews v Oldham game and that was one of the worst games of hoof ball I've seen, and that's saying summut seing as I witnessed the whole of Chris Turners era here home and away! Had to laugh to myself that this lot turned over the pigs on there own patch crikey how bad are the pigs!!?

Three things to note tonight

1. Was nice to see King Carlos up in the stands

2. Was nice to see a legend like Shez in the Oldham dugout and

3. I could probably play up front on Saturday and we still should win!

Que Shrewsbury playing like Barca on Saturday and a cup shock happening lol

Got to play a second string 11 for this one!!  The priority has to be the league and the games we have coming up after this game are going to be vital in shaping our final position.  We played the reserves for the earlier LC games but reverted to the first 11 v Stoke and picked up injuries, Lees is still out!!  Lets not make that mistake again!!

Right, with the news that all those players are now available for selection, I think we can do much better with team selection than some have suggested. So my side would be

Westwood needs game time

Palmer

Sasso

Turner

Bennett if not cup tied

Sougou

Semedo

Lopez

Helan

Joao

Matias

Subs

Price

Pudil

Hutchinson

McGugan

Wallace

Hooper

Nuhiu

Against a motivated lower league side in a big FA cup game, that side would get kicked all over. Apart from Semedo, who should definitely play. Nuhiu should play. Bound to be a physical battle.

Think if we f.ook about, we'll get beat, ..best available side for me..maybe rest any that have the slightest knock, FF for instance...It was not so loong ago some were thinking Hooper was not quite up to speed, so I don't think 45 minutes from him is outta the question.

half measures often fail in the cups..Look at Arsenal at our place...Wenger didn't know whether to stick or twist..

Disagree. Utilize the squad. Big week next week with Burnley and B'ham both in the space of 5 days. Can't afford any injuries to our strongest 11 IMO.

I agree, said at beginning of thread and stick by it that our large squad needs to be an asset not a hinderance. We have a few players returning from injury that need a run out to get back to match sharpness, a few that are short of game time and a few that are hungry to displace those in front of them with the shirt. For me it would be:

Westwood

Palmer

Turner

Sasso

Bennett

Sougou

Mcgugan

Semedo

Matias

Jaoa

Dave

Bench: