Why can i not stop thinking we are going to go up automatic!

Guest duediligence

We need Hull, Burnley and Derby to fall away.

Derby are showing signs of it but the other two are very very strong.

4th is the best we can realistically aim for I'm afraid.

Although....stranger things have happened.

Of course we would need a number of things to happen new players players coming back from injury and players like jao regaining form luck with injuries and suspension rivals falling away and other things but the main reason this season may be easier than next is no one expects or demands promotion next year they will

See where we are after Reading, Burnley (whenever that's played), Birmingham and Brentford.

We've got to be getting 9 points from that to have a shot at the automatic places and 7 for the play offs in my opinion.

Two things we need to sort out if we're going to go up.

1. Away form

2. Beating sides above us.

Looking like 88-90 points for automatic this year. Means we need to take around 43-45 points from the 57 left to play for this year. That's a tall order. Would need something like 13 wins, 4 draws and only a couple of losses.

All we can do is keep winning and see what comes.

I've put money aside for the play offs.

Has that jinxed things?

I'd be disappointed if you hadn't.

Call yourself a truefan ™ . I mean it's one thing to follow home and away and get in the ground 2 hours before anyone's even kicked a ball but to have not assumed from the first day of the season that we will be there when it counts would be unforgivable.

Albeit that recent seasons performances might have cast some doubt on that possibility...We're flipping SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY!!! We'll go up when we want.

A big grey Owl landed on the roof and woke me up last night, it tapped 4 times on the flue twice!

I took it as a sign that we will finish 4th or 8th, alternatively I might end up with a big f... off Owl nest blocking the flue which might kill me 😁

I'd be disappointed if you hadn't.

Call yourself a truefan ™ . I mean it's one thing to follow home and away and get in the ground 2 hours before anyone's even kicked a ball but to have not assumed from the first day of the season that we will be there when it counts would be unforgivable.

lol

Is it really so out of the ordinary to arrive at 1 for a 3pm kick off? It's completely regular for me! Nothing worse than walking up Herries Road in the weeing down rain/freezing cold so the earlier we get there...the better the parking space. 

Only recently put money aside, it has to be said. Typically speaking I don't think in advance with money...but I've got a big summer ahead of me & with our recent form I took a look at play off final ticket prices from last season & my stomach turned a little! Plus the fact that it's completely in the realms of possibility that, if we do get in the play offs, our semi final could be as close to home as Derby or Hull and therefore the chances of me going to the away leg increases...I need to make sure I have money for all eventualities! 

Also, my Dad is a massive Gills fan & I go with him to the odd game. As bloody fate would have it, they're also in a promotion push & I reckon they're not quite going to have enough in them to do it automatically. Which means there's an even bigger possibility that I could be going to at least one play off final...if not two!  :columbo:

There's also a chance I won't have any play off situations to fork out for. In that case, I will go shoe shopping. 

Edited by FlyingOwl

First time in years that I haven't been worried about where we're going to finish. This is a quality  /classy Wednesday side and easily a match for any team in this division. Keeping the squad injury free is the key. Cover for all positions is essential as shown by the need to rely on our third string goalkeeper against Weeds. Just goes to show how we've come on, Mr Price certainly did us and himself proud with his performance and wouldn't look out of place in any championship side. 

lol

Is it really so out of the ordinary to arrive at 1 for a 3pm kick off? It's completely regular for me! Nothing worse than walking up Herries Road in the weeing down rain/freezing cold so the earlier we get there...the better the parking space. 

Only recently put money aside, it has to be said. Typically speaking I don't think in advance with money...but I've got a big summer ahead of me & with our recent form I took a look at play off final ticket prices from last season & my stomach turned a little! Plus the fact that it's completely in the realms of possibility that, if we do get in the play offs, our semi final could be as close to home as Derby or Hull and therefore the chances of me going to the away leg increases...I need to make sure I have money for all eventualities! 

Also, my Dad is a massive Gills fan & I go with him to the odd game. As bloody fate would have it, they're also in a promotion push & I reckon they're not quite going to have enough in them to do it automatically. Which means there's an even bigger possibility that I could be going to at least one play off final...if not two!  :columbo:

There's also a chance I won't have any play off situations to fork out for. In that case, I will go shoe shopping. 

In that case have a look here before you go then. No need to thank me.

http://www.thesportster.com/soccer/top-25-coolest-football-boots-of-all-time/?view=all