Why can i not stop thinking we are going to go up automatic!

Guest duediligence

Guest Ellis Rimmer

Nope. Only reason we are not up there already is because it took a new squad a while to gel. 

and Carvalhal to work out his best team

Edited by Ellis Rimmer

Part of me thinks promotion this season is warranted and a good thing, another part thinks - next season is a cert for automatic and that's what we should be looking for.

I don't know, heart and head are both saying promotion one just says this season, the other says next season.   I'm flabbergasted, because I would normally not think promotion to the top flight possible full stop ever.  

So either way I win, I don't actually care if this season or next because I am enjoying the ride and I want to keep enjoying it.

Not quite in my view.

We win more than our fair share without playing well. Always a good sign.

But we can stiil by brought down to "their level" by poor teams, MK, Charlton.

If we can stop this and consitently play our game against the likes of these then we area good outside bet.

I think we'd need to add a couple of players to make the top two. I don't think we have our away approach nailed

Agree with the last bit, think it was big Ron who said I don't worry about the other team, I let them worry about us.

Bit more of this approach away from home would do us the world of good.

Guest owlinlincs

My daughter was born January 2012 and we went up that season and my son was born September last year. It's a sign I tell ya

Part of me thinks promotion this season is warranted and a good thing, another part thinks - next season is a cert for automatic and that's what we should be looking for.

I don't know, heart and head are both saying promotion one just says this season, the other says next season.   I'm flabbergasted, because I would normally not think promotion to the top flight possible full stop ever.  

So either way I win, I don't actually care if this season or next because I am enjoying the ride and I want to keep enjoying it.

Football don't work like that unfortunately .