The Owls vs Bolton. Official Matchday Thread.

Madine will aim a punch at Nuhiu when defending a corner, completely miss Adthe (due to his Matrix like reflexes) and his fist connects perfectly with the ball rocketing it into the top corner sending us into a 5-0 lead after 27 minutes.

Adthe will laugh directly in the Gaol Machine's face in the aftermath which will cause him to lose his head, run up to the centre circle and do a pisss on the half way line. There will then be a slight delay, as everyone is shocked by what has just happened, and then Chelsea Ferguson will run onto the pitch with her bangers out telling everyone to "leave Gary alone, he's the best 60 seconds I ever had" before they both burst into tears and walk off down the tunnel. Madine's shorts still around his ankles which he forgets bout and falls over sending them both crashing into the Desso face first.

Or we'll lose 1-0.

Either.

First game as a season ticket holder for me and the little un. Nailed on defeat starting a poor run that will see us flirting with relegation.

Only kidding, I'm Mr positive now, a win for us to keep us going.

Didn't you used to have an ST for years?

Afternoon Chums

Well ere we go..................the first of a series of must win games if we have serious ambitions for top 6 or maybe even autos.........well you never know!

Ollie is really looking forward to this one...........so much so that he's having an afternoon nap so he can be fully alert...........well at least awake to hear the commentary.

We both are desperate for any, sort of win...............but a few goals to help our GD wouldn't come amiss.

I say 2-0..........both late in the 2nd half after we've spent 75mins fretting

Ollie says 1-0.....................goal before half time and a nervous last 50 mins

Dont care which but I hope the horse puncher gets a red card for diving............and I dont mean muff

COME ON WEDNESDAY

Great work Pauli, its no wonder our home form has been so good with these nuggets of positive atmospheric ammunition starting the OMDT.

The game, well if we score first I can see an avalanche.

7-1

(Rarely get 7-nil do you? Always 7- something. 7-2 seems to come out a fair bit. I'm sure the stats boffins can tell me)

So yes, back on point, score early then an a avalanche.

Athde against Wheat er clash of the Titans.

COME ON WEDNESDAY!