The Owls vs Fulham. Official Matchday Thread. (FA Cup Remix)

Our MDOTs are beginning to look disturbingly professional - but we will never forget the youthful ebullience (nice word) of the BloodAxe era.

Superb stuff, as per, Pauli!

We've got a good cup record against Fulham. Hope it continues - but this is a fairly relaxed fixture, I think. Let's just not take any injuries (they are very hard to keep from escaping)  :biggrin:

When the draw was made I was disappointed with the tie. Whilst we are favourites, we've got to be switched on and up for it today.

Looking forward to the match and excited about renewing my season ticket for 3 years.

We'll win, but it won't be a walk in the park.

Today should be a good opportunity for some fringe players to impress. I'd love to see the likes of Matias and Bus getting some game time if they're fit enough.

It's a difficult one to predict, as it depends on the strength of the teams the two managers put out, but I'll go with a 1-0 Wednesday win for the second time in a week.

Edited by areNOTwhatTHEYseem

Our MDOTs are beginning to look disturbingly professional - but we will never forget the youthful ebullience (nice word) of the BloodAxe era.

Superb stuff, as per, Pauli!

We've got a good cup record against Fulham. Hope it continues - but this is a fairly relaxed fixture, I think. Let's just not take any injuries (they are very hard to keep from escaping)  :biggrin:

Good shout out for the Bloodaxe VB.

He was our MM, Pauli is our DC.

If we are going to buy some more players, i want to win this game.

If we aren't going to buy any more players, not fussed.

Come on you Blue & White wizards.

Morning chums from a very wet and soggy MK

All the stick ball courses are closed including the magnificent Woburn so my shift tomorrow has been cancelled............a lay in with Mrs MK....................yippee.

I managed to get 18 holes in yesterday on one of the pay and play courses so at least I'm not suffering too badly from withdrawal symptoms.

Ollie's fast asleep............nothing new there but he cant understand how we are playing Fulham AGAIN when he listened to the commentary from the cottage just last week. I tried to explain about the FA Cup and how we last won it in 1935 but his eyes just glazed over and he's now snoring for the Wednesday.

I reckon on a much changed line up today.........no matter how King C spins it, he knows his future lies in a top 6 finish not in winning a couple of cup ties and clogging up the fixtures further down the line.

I'll go for another 1-0 with a random Sasso header in tribute to REDA who is going to watch today.

COME ON WEDNESDAY

Excellent Pauli.

Back in Sheffield on holiday from Perth and looking forward to going today and on Tuesday night.

Got mi big coat at the ready; a couple of beers in the Barrack and then the often missed walk down to the ground.

Romping 3-1 win today - hopefully.

Morning Andover - finally made it back. Hope your well matey.

Absolutely fantastic MDT Pauli - I hope you are going to publish these in a glossy coffee table souvenir edition on our return to the Prem.

I think both sides will make changes but I think their attacking options will still be good.

Tay Tay take off twice for us but 2 Michael Jackson jigs for Fulham as they refuse to be beaten twice in a week.

Morning chums from a very wet and soggy MK

All the stick ball courses are closed including the magnificent Woburn so my shift tomorrow has been cancelled............a lay in with Mrs MK....................yippee.

I managed to get 18 holes in yesterday on one of the pay and play courses so at least I'm not suffering too badly from withdrawal symptoms.

Ollie's fast asleep............nothing new there but he cant understand how we are playing Fulham AGAIN when he listened to the commentary from the cottage just last week. I tried to explain about the FA Cup and how we last won it in 1935 but his eyes just glazed over and he's now snoring for the Wednesday.

I reckon on a much changed line up today.........no matter how King C spins it, he knows his future lies in a top 6 finish not in winning a couple of cup ties and clogging up the fixtures further down the line.

I'll go for another 1-0 with a random Sasso header in tribute to REDA who is going to watch today.

COME ON WEDNESDAY

do you play woburn much?

Sad to admit this but I'm not too bothered about the result today, as long as it isn't a draw.

If we can win by making 11 changes that would be great though, just don't want any injuries to first team players.

3-0 win I think. Joao x2, Wiggins