The Owls vs Fulham. Official Matchday Thread. (FA Cup Remix)

Guest minsk owl

hope your daughter is much better these days mate?

She's OK , many thanks indeed ,  fetched her out of hospital on 30th Dec, ....... and she's already pestering me for Easter,  .....  and then she said   " what's the play-offs ?? "   :biggrin:  :biggrin:

She's OK , many thanks indeed ,  fetched her out of hospital on 30th Dec, ....... and she's already pestering me for Easter,  .....  and then she said   " what's the play-offs ?? "   :biggrin:  :biggrin:

good to hear she is on the mend.  

Many think christmas and new years is a time of fun and excitement when in reality life couldn't be even more stressfull as things collapse around us.

Together we stand strong.  

Excellent again  SIR Pauli where you find this wizzardry every week i'll never know but  i will be dreaming of Taylor swift a tractor and tank now the mind boggles at that but life go's on , your anecdotes and matchday quips are worth waiting up for , so having accheived that i'm off to bed now ,toodlepip old chap and thanks for a great post as per 

Blue Nun?

That was called "Liebfraumilch" originally. Translated: Lovely lady's milk. Make of that what you will.

The Official Matchday thread is officially powered by a cheeky Merlot, best ones come from the Languedoc-Roussillon region of France.

Edited by pauli

Guest minsk owl

I am smashed though  :biggrin:

always remember my first experience with Blue Nun  ( aged about 13 ) ,  completely foooked up the cork . ended up in the bottle, with that gorgeous flaky, abrasive taste 

Great thread as always Pauli and what a terrific song. Love the guitar work, the soloing on it reminds me of Tom Morello although obviously not the riffing.

Need to get this one out of the way and get some match fitness back for the fringe players. No forecast on score it always goes horribly wrong when I do that.

Just one minor criticism though, a tank? A flipping ruddy great tank on our brand new Desso! Are you out of your mind! lol

'Oooh we'll beat these' as Frank the sweeperupper at work used to say (every week!)...last time I saw us play (and beat) Fulham at S6 in the FA Cup was when we won 2-0 and Prendo got one of them...I was sat ont North with my Dad...marvellous!! Going for a 2-1 win for us tomm irrespective of who plays...cos we're better than them!!...and im up from sunny S Wales for the game too!

Top man Pauli .

Please everyone stop partaking with the falling down liquid ....... its not good attall  said .... apparently .

Sasparrila for me from now on ......... until tomorrow that is when we are having a jolly and a early start .

After all its the 3rd round and our journey to history may be begining  again 

Meanwhile to our noisey neighbours its just another r bad day at the office , bless em .

Great stuff Pauli.

Running out of things to say regarding Fulham. However, as we are looking for a little entertainment tomorrow, I will point to the fact that... In the last 50 years all Wednesday v Fulham games ending 1-0 have been followed by at least three goals in the very next fixture.

So tomorrow I'm going for a six goaler to help keep us warm 4-2, but which way ?

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl

Every home game I back Wednesday to win 3 - 0 and 4 - 1.

Paid out handsomely in last two games (Wolves and B'Ham)

I expect to collect plenty more from the bookie for the next 3 home games.

Come on  -  DIP YOUR BREAD !

PS. didn't have the bottle to have the same bet against Arsenal though.  -  Still kicking mi self

Top notch OMDT - loving the upside down Bulgarian tractor; driver must have more than his regulation 7 units!........mind you, no Nanny State in Bulgaria!

I am wondering who will be CC's 'little pains' and 'big pains' today, so it's pretty impossible to second guess the line up this afternoon - let's just hope they all prove to be a huge pain to Fulham.

As ever going for a convincing home win:  SWFC 3 - 0 FFC:  Sasso, Lee, Bus :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Then huge celebrations tonight with 1 of my weekly 7 permitted beverages :excl: