The Owls vs Fulham. Official Matchday Thread. (FA Cup Remix)

2016 can start properly now. We have no more Sheffield Wednesdays trying to ruin it for us. Good riddance #swfc Fresh start #ffc

FA Cup fourth round ties take place on the weekend of January 29, meaning #SWFC V Burnley will have to be rearranged. #starlive

2016 can start properly now. We have no more Sheffield Wednesdays trying to ruin it for us. Good riddance #swfc Fresh start #ffc

FA Cup fourth round ties take place on the weekend of January 29, meaning #SWFC V Burnley will have to be rearranged. #starlive

Its nice to have clubs not wanting to play us, instead of us being seen as an easy 3 points. Long may it continue

Never sitting on the North Stand again.

Get some right simpletons on the Kop. But I was surrounded by absolute morons today. Bannan's poo poo apparently. Lee should go back to Oldham. McGugan would change everything?!

Had a guy next to me who nearly took me out by wafting his arms telling players to get forward. Then 5 seconds later wafted the other way saying get back.

Didn't enjoy the game at all.

Bannan's goal was spectacular though. Sasso did well, so did Wildsmith.

Both teams were poor. Fulham failed through poor finishing.

Never sitting on the North Stand again.

Get some right simpletons on the Kop. But I was surrounded by absolute morons today. Bannan's poo poo apparently. Lee should go back to Oldham. McGugan would change everything?!

Had a guy next to me who nearly took me out by wafting his arms telling players to get forward. Then 5 seconds later wafted the other way saying get back.

Didn't enjoy the game at all.

Bannan's goal was spectacular though. Sasso did well, so did Wildsmith.

Both teams were poor. Fulham failed through poor finishing.

seriously !?  mcgugans agent?

I sympathise.  I sit on the North.  We have some guy with a comedy accent near us.  Skin condition makes him look like Third Peasant in a medieval drama, and repulsively fat.  Total nonsense all the time.  Unbelievable that he is able to hold down a job and provide for himself (but must be so).  

Also (and I suspect you get this more with people on a side view) there is generally a dismal understanding both of general principles of full back play ("get to'im!); and specifically a lack of grasp that the strategy is to be very relaxed about the opposites have possession in safe area.  In fairness people have been getitng better about this.

Wednesday 2-1 Fulham (Bannan 42 & Nuhiu 73)

Possession: 42-58

Shots on target: 2-6

Shots off target: 5-8

Corners: 5-4

Fouls: 7-10

Yellow cards: 0-2 

Red cards: 0-0

Wildsmith, Palmer, Loovens, Sasso, Wallace (Semedo 77), Lee, Bannan, Palmer, Lopez (Helan 46), Sougou (Nuhiu 59), Joao.

Subs not used: Price, Bus, Hunt, Wiggins.

Well done Wednesday. 

Unlucky Fulham. 

seriously !?  mcgugans agent?

100% serious. Not one bit of exaggeration. I was so close to turning around and telling them to roger off into the away end. Spent most of the game praising Fulham's Tom Cairney & then slagged off Lee and Bannan!! 3 of them behind me. Absolute brain donors!

Went into the North Stand with plans of scoping it out, had thoughts of moving our season ticket seats.

Not a chance. Atmosphere is poo poo regardless at Hillsborough for the average game, but the Kop sounded louder. Had absolute idiots around me. I'm not someone who can hold my tongue for long! Felt really enclosed & the leg room was poo poo.

Have some right simpletons around me on The Kop. But I really missed them today lol

I sympathise.  I sit on the North.  We have some guy with a comedy accent near us.  Skin condition makes him look like Third Peasant in a medieval drama, and repulsively fat.  Total nonsense all the time.  Unbelievable that he is able to hold down a job and provide for himself (but must be so).  

Also (and I suspect you get this more with people on a side view) there is generally a dismal understanding both of general principles of full back play ("get to'im!); and specifically a lack of grasp that the strategy is to be very relaxed about the opposites have possession in safe area.  In fairness people have been getitng better about this.

3rd peasant is a bit harsh! 

:tango: