Reda is back

Who would win in a 50/50 tackle between Reda and Hutch, would love to see the outcome of that.

UTO'S

I wouldn't. Would probably be the end of both of their careers. Absolute carnage. Edited by Stokey

This guy asked reda to wish his son happy b day

And reda put happy birthday see you at game on Tuesday

So obviously indicates he's coming to wednesday match on tue but Coventry are at home too?

If that is the case if I was a cov fan I would probably be a little annoyed

I'd say if that genuinely annoyed you, you'd need to lighten up a tad. If he's injured and has a bit of spare time to go see some of his old teammates and fans at a club he genuinely loves then I don't see a problem with that at all. Would say the same of it was for example Fessi and Watford

I'd say if that genuinely annoyed you, you'd need to lighten up a tad. If he's injured and has a bit of spare time to go see some of his old teammates and fans at a club he genuinely loves then I don't see a problem with that at all. Would say the same of it was for example Fessi and Watford

What watching a different team? When the team who employ you are playing ?

If it was the other way around then yes there would be some fans taking it the wrong way and slagging him off, like some Cov fans clearly are.

But it isn't. So we can enjoy it. I'm sure he's well aware of what kind of reaction it could get from Cov fans which makes it all the more eccentric.

We still need someone who can score a header like Reda. Thankfully we don't miss his defending

This guy asked reda to wish his son happy b day

And reda put happy birthday see you at game on Tuesday

So obviously indicates he's coming to wednesday match on tue but Coventry are at home too?

If that is the case if I was a cov fan I would probably be a little annoyed

In the thread where the cov fan says he'll fight, him he says I'll be at the match Tuesday if you want a hug. So surely that means he'll be at their game doesn't it?