Both Matias AND Bus playing Saturday?

If Matias has played an under 21 match I imagine he'll get a run out . BuÅŸ I'd be surprised if he even gets on from the bench. I like him, I just think he won't be given enough time to merit the investment a start represents. Needs to either go out on loan or be given at least half an hour from the bench now and then.

Place on bench for both i hope.

Hopefully, if Carlos decides to play a weakened side, he'll have the cavalry on the bench. I saw somewhere that he might rest Wallace and Forestieri, so with Hooper also likely to be left out, it's gonna be one of those makeshift line ups. Maybe we'll start with those two alongside Sougou and Nuhiu, and then bring on Joao, Forestieri and Wallace, if we're struggling

Hopefully, if Carlos decides to play a weakened side, he'll have the cavalry on the bench. I saw somewhere that he might rest Wallace and Forestieri, so with Hooper also likely to be left out, it's gonna be one of those makeshift line ups. Maybe we'll start with those two alongside Sougou and Nuhiu, and then bring on Joao, Forestieri and Wallace, if we're struggling

To be fair, our second string should be able to make a decent fist of things against Fulham who probably wont be playing full strength either.

To be fair, our second string should be able to make a decent fist of things against Fulham who probably wont be playing full strength either.

Could go either way, I've seen some good performances from our second string, Newcastle for instance, and some woeful ones as well, MK Dons

Wrong thread but...

Wildsmith

Palmer

Sasso

Semedo

Wiggins

Sougou

McGugan

Matias

Helan

Joao

Bus

And barring injuries, not one of them to start v Bolton.

By contrast, Bolton at Eastleigh, which is slightly closer thanMelbourne, fielding first XI to avoid embarassment.

I know cup lovers will hate this, but Im totally serious. And, I would still give us a better then evens chance of winning.