MK Dons vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

Can you see us smashing Wolves Ronny?

Because I can't mate.

Right now, it's not looking like that.

Seems like we are a million miles away from the team that destroyed arsenal.  

Think Carlos will make some big changes, hopefully we can get our season back on track.  

At least Hooper scored

That's one positive.

But if we keep starting games slow and keep having to come from behind

then we need our attacking players on form and need goals throughout the team.

It's not the end of the world, just need to pick ourselves up, tighten up and get back to doing what we were doing well a few weeks ago.

Can see DC and CC strengthening in the next window and by the looks of it we still need a few more players at least.

screamingly obvious we are lost without madman hutch  and lees even then we are conceding too many

as for losing to barcelona  the plastics 

feckin potter I mean wtf how can he control a game

feckin maynard  stopped eating wine gums cos of him the tw@ cant stop scoring against us 

In the last two games we have conceded two breakaway goals with opposition players who have pace.

Neither of our central defenders who played in these matches are blessed with pace. Until Lees is fit we can't continue to play Turner and Loovens together. I'm afraid that Sam Hutch will have to play central defence which means that McGugan should be brought in to central midfield playing in the advanced role instead of Lee and Lee should play a deeper role ( as sadly Semedo is  clearly not good enough on the ball to fulfill that role). Lee is a good defender and McGugan is good going forward, "horses for courses"

If both those goals had not been conceded we would be three points better off tonight and still in the hunt - if CC still focuses on the cautious side we are I think going to finish where we are now round about mid table. You have to WIN promotion - not loosing won't get us any further than we are now.