Dielna

Follow on Instagram

Comment on Instagram

Post on football forum with links to said Instagram, to discuss players social media.

Equally as sad, if not worse to be honest.

Or you are Claude trying to drum up interest. If so, hi Claude.

Have to agree.

That said, Dielna is entitled to post what he wants and adamnich is entitled to post on it on here.

And as for me... What do I add to this? Absolutely roger all that's what. Just wasted a minute of my life.

The guy obviously does a lot of gym work.

Personally if i were a pro footballer, i'd do some gym work sure - but i'd be far more concerned with training with a ball at my feet.

He's a defender, he has to be tough/strong - but you don't get speed of feet or mind by the amount of gym work he appears to put in.

Says me with my beer belly who sits at a desk most working days.

Its really a non story.

Posts a few pictures of himself on the web, who hasn't done that, :biggrin:

Someone filming him in the gym, who cares.

tbf I've never posted a picture of myself on the Internet wearing something that looks like cross between a handbag and something from a Janet Jackson video in the 90s. Oh how I wish I lived a more exciting life.

Seriously who the roger does he think he is? All I see his someone else making short instagram videos/video montages of him on various gym equipment. Is that in a club gym? Who is his ***** filming him? What's with his silly women's hats?

https://instagram.com/p/9q41mYR0mF/

https://instagram.com/p/9jjkZtx0o8/

Chill Winston!

The best thing about Dielna is that if his first name was Daniel it'd be an anagram of his surname, like Lionel O'Neill, Hank Khan, Hans Nash and Andy Goram's sister Morag.

Haha! Class.

"Daniel Dielna, he's one of our own!"

Edited by ronior

He does make me laugh on his instagram.

He really reckons he's some sort of massive celebrity. Has people take pictures of him in 'natural' poses. Video him all the time etc.

Spends way too much time trying to live the celebrity lifestyle, instead of putting the work in to warrant it. 

On the other hand, he's earning waaaay more money in a week than I can dream of. So maybe I've got it wrong.

how do you know he isnt putting the work in ? ........he could be working his nuts off in training for all you know.